PDA

View Full Version : Kinda slow!

Sharpsman
04-25-2016, 05:00 PM
Deader than a 'beached whale'!!:violin::killingpc:holysheep

Fly
04-25-2016, 05:13 PM
Ya that happens on all web sites. This is a huge one with more info than any man can absorb.
But it,s no different than the others as to what is discussed. Heck just look at our making home
Black powder, thread. It must be the longest I have EVER seen on any form. You have NO idea
how many people are making it at home as today.

When I first started giving instruction as how to do it I was run off many web sites for how many dangers
that could exists. Most of those post came from nothing but here say. But this site gave us BP makers a
place to inform people the dangers & the real proof to do it in a safe form. THANK you CASTBOOLIT,S

Fly

Omnivore
04-29-2016, 04:22 PM
But this site gave us BP makers a place to inform people the dangers & the real proof to do it in a safe form.

Yup; I have yet to see anyone come back here and report having been killed while making their own powder...

bigted
04-30-2016, 11:34 AM
Yup; I have yet to see anyone come back here and report having been killed while making their own powder...

LOL. That's funny

Garyshome
04-30-2016, 12:24 PM
Except me!

Sharpsman
04-30-2016, 01:23 PM
Be sure and send your Home Owners Insurance Policy underwriter a notice and let them know what's going on!!

They'll respond very quickly!!

William Yanda
04-30-2016, 01:27 PM
yup; i have yet to see anyone come back here and report having been killed while making their own powder...

never happen!