PDA

View Full Version : Hillarious!!

popper
04-13-2016, 02:08 PM
http://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendment/2016/04/13/anti-gun-group/
Gun grabber movies about real shootings and real(? held in evidence and probably destroyed) murder weapons. Reactions of people. Why not buy a gun that has been proven to work? Don't like to see pics of real victims? Want to be on the receiving end?

TenTea
04-13-2016, 02:31 PM
Guns are icky, mmkay?

HB0708
04-13-2016, 02:59 PM
Couldn't bring myself to watch the whole thing. That was the worst most bleeding hearted pile of garbage. I've seen in a long time. Of course if you promote something to be FAKE violence that we all know is not real with Hollywood effects, and then show them tragic real life violence the reaction is shock. But, if those were not actors which I think many were, they have caused the movie goers to drawn a false conclusion. They have convinced people that 1+1=blue. i.e. gun laws will keep law abiding citizens from owning guns thereby reducing the times criminals will use guns for violence.

The second video was just as bad. What a load of bull. Shame a law abiding person by sharing the acts of a criminal. Or, instead of talking about proper storage of guns and gun safety, use an example of people who were negligent with their firearms. And did anyone notice the clerk called the revolver a .22 when it was clearly something much bigger. Probably a .45 colt...

M-Tecs
04-13-2016, 03:04 PM
If you think its bad now what till Hillary is elected.