PDA

View Full Version : Some Days are special!

Ramslammer
05-07-2008, 09:27 PM
G'Day All
You know some days are just out of the box! Well Sunday was a goodun for me. I was at the Tasmanian Cowboy Lever silhouette titles and a car pulled up. Two blokes get out and one looks familiar, so I go back to shooting. Next thing a voice goes" Well you gunna shake my hand or what". It was a mate I hadn't seen for 13yrs. When I stopped casting I gave him my gear plus lino etc. So I enquired if he was making his own and he has never used the gear or alloys. So he told me to come and get it all back. Looks like I'm up for a nice drive in the country with a pot of lead (not gold) at the end.
The other bonus was a third overall for the titles.
Some days are special:smile::smile::smile:.
Juddy

Alchemist
05-07-2008, 09:50 PM
Congrats all around! :drinks: A pot of lead is nearly as good as a pot of gold; besides, I suspect gold would make too soft of boolits!

runfiverun
05-07-2008, 10:14 PM
heck
shootin lever silhouettes is a good enough day.
runnin into an old friend makes it that much better.

Bigjohn
05-08-2008, 02:30 AM
He's a good mate if he's looked after ya gear for the last 13 years for you. Ya had better take him a slab for his troubles. Who knows you might get half back on a one for one basis. :smile:

My local club just invested in a set of the targets for lever action metallic sillywet. I may just have to try it out.

John

Ramslammer
05-08-2008, 03:04 AM
G'Day John
Would that club be Parra by chance?

Bigjohn
05-09-2008, 11:46 PM
G'Day John
Would that club be Parra by chance?

IMPACT P.S.L. Inc.

Near mt. gambier.