PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Cast Bullets, Jerry??

capt.hollis
03-12-2016, 07:28 PM
Can anyone tell me about Jerry with Carolina Cast Bullets. I've been gone away from the board for a year or so and was wondering how he is ?
Thanks Guys

jmort
03-12-2016, 08:32 PM
There was a thread on this recently and as I recall no one could provide any specific information other than it appears he/they are out of business and it may be or is a health related issue. I got some bullets from him a while back to try out and really liked them.

capt.hollis
03-12-2016, 09:00 PM
There was a thread on this recently and as I recall no one could provide any specific information other than it appears he/they are out of business and it may be or is a health related issue. I got some bullets from him a while back to try out and really liked them.
Yes he had a stroke a while back , but was unsure on how he was . One great guy there!

TXGunNut
03-13-2016, 01:25 AM
Yes, good man. Talked with him on the board but never had the pleasure of doing business with him. Hoping for a full recovery but I know it's often slow at best.

w5pv
03-13-2016, 02:20 PM
Very good man,I had a little mix up one time with him but he went out of his way to make right.Would do business again with him and recommend him to anyone that wants a recommendation .

tdoyka
03-13-2016, 05:18 PM
i believe he gave up the business. i tried to email him several times but nothing ever came out of it. jerry was and is a good kinda guy. i really liked his ranch dogs(44 and 308 cals).