PDA

View Full Version : RCBS is a great company

abunaitoo
03-11-2016, 03:02 PM
I got a RCBS auto prime from a house I helped clean out.
It is missing some of the parts.
I emailed RCBS with a list of the missing parts to see how much it would cost to get it back in working order.
I fully expected to pay for the parts. They were lost, not broken.
I got a reply from them this morning telling me the parts would be sent "NO CHARGE".
What a great company. They truly do stand by their product.
I'm going to look through the catalog and order something RCBS.

knifemaker
03-11-2016, 04:13 PM
I had the same thing happen to me when I lost several primer tubes to my 30 year old Rockchucker press. I went into their office in Oroville, CA. and told them I lost the tubes in a move and wanted to buy some more. They refused to take my money and gave me the primer tubes free of charge.

ShooterAZ
03-11-2016, 04:25 PM
I have lost parts, broke some parts, bought stuff with missing parts, and each and every time RCBS has sent replacements at no charge. They are first class, and so is Dillon Precision.

Mal Paso
03-11-2016, 07:43 PM
Another RCBS Rant! They only do it to make you think that are a great company and feel good about spending Your Money. It's one of them sick-o-logical tricks.

koehlerrk
03-11-2016, 08:00 PM
I bent the stem in my 204 die set... my mistake, didn't have the locknut secure so the stem wobbled out of alignment.

Called RCBS wanting to order replacement parts. They wouldn't let me pay for them. Dirty rotten people... I've bought how much equipment from them since? Most of my dies live in green boxes...

Echo
03-12-2016, 12:33 PM
I put up a post about my experience re a tumbler. Needed a new motor, I called Oroville, they said none in stock and no more for about 3 months, but I should send the tumbler to them and they would see what they could do. I did, they returned a brand new tumbler by return UPS.

mold maker
03-12-2016, 12:42 PM
Every piece I have ever needed in over 55 years for a replacement was sent free. Regardless of why it's the kind of service that keeps me coming back.

pill bug
03-16-2016, 11:39 PM
I cracked an RCBS die by using it to form 8 m/m Lebel from 348 Winchester. Its was no fault of the die and all on me. I admitted fault, and asked the price of a replacement. They said send it in. A short time latter back comes a new die, box and shell holder. All free, I was astonished. Needless to say, I love RCBS!

Walla2
03-17-2016, 01:52 PM
I have had pretty good success with them replacing parts that I broke carelessly. However just this week I was advised that they no longer stocked a part for a piece of equipment I bought over 35 years ago. Who knew??

flyingmonkey35
03-17-2016, 02:07 PM
So far awesome service. Some how I bent the shell sot in the ram. ? I raly have no idea how I did it.

Sent a email asking g how much for a replacement. There just sending me a new one. Wow now that's customer service.