PDA

View Full Version : Did anyone else watch the first night of LevinTV.com?

BrassMagnet
03-07-2016, 11:07 PM
I just enjoyed watching the first night of LevinTV.com, Mark Levin's new internet TV show.
Mrs. Brass subscribed, but their subscription server was overwhelmed with demand so it is free to check out tonight. Since it is an internet TV show, you can watch it anytime, not just when his radio show ends.
Subscription cost is about $60 tonight until midnight, then a little bit higher. I wonder if crashing their subscription server will get the initial subscription price bargain extended. Who knows? Maybe?
Tonight's show covered my favorite First Lady, Nancy Reagan and a whole lot of politics. I really enjoyed it. Did anyone else watch? What did you think of it?
Let's keep this clean so it doesn't get banished to the pit!

TXGunNut
03-07-2016, 11:16 PM
I like Mark but an hour a day is all my BP meds can handle, lol. I don't do TV and won't bother to subscribe but I know he's excited about it and I hope it does well for him.

BrassMagnet
03-08-2016, 12:29 AM
It is free tonight. Check out his studio. It is really cool!

BrassMagnet
03-08-2016, 09:00 PM
It looks like LevinTV.com will be free until Friday at midnight!

rancher1913
03-08-2016, 09:56 PM
I would but I'm at 90 percent used up on my data and the one kid does online schooling so any video or streaming and I will get hit with 15 bucks per gig overage.

jonp
03-11-2016, 09:13 AM
I posted the link to the first show which is free in the politics thread. His explanation of why he is endorsing Cruz is a case study of how it should be done for every candidate. Skip to about 30:00 where he really gets going. Very good show, i watched it last night