PDA

View Full Version : 10ring.com

Ricochet
05-02-2008, 10:38 AM
Never saw this site before, but clicked on a link off Lee's page. They don't have the lowest prices on everything, but they had a few interesting things. They sell a deluxe 4-die pistol set with carbide sizer and Lee Carbide Factory Crimp Die for $31.00. Got one for 9mm Luger. I got a 6-cavity TL356-124-TC, which is $2-3 cheaper at some places but backordered just about everywhere. Noticed that they carry the 6-hole 429-255-SWC, which I have and highly recommend. I got mine off Lee's closeouts page a few years ago, I don't think they make it anymore.

Went back to Midway and ordered some handles to catch up on my current and anticipated shortages with GB moulds on the way. Not at the best sale price right now, but what the heck? They're cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

I HATE switching handles between moulds. That's something I've always despised about Lyman's and others, too.

timkelley
05-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Thankyou Sir, it never hurts to have another source for toys.

TAWILDCATT
05-06-2008, 04:15 PM
I have never bought from MIDWAY.no reason I was always satisfied with MIDSOUTHSHOOTERS.and they are 30% off Lee cat price.they also sell the special moulds.like the cruise missil[6.5 swede].--[smilie=f:

Ricochet
05-06-2008, 06:25 PM
Yep. And like just about everybody else, Midsouth and Midway both were backordered on that Lee 9mm 124 grain TL/TC mould the other day. Just got that and the die set from 10ring. Excellent service.

Ohio Rusty
05-15-2008, 02:38 PM
10ring is where I ordered my Lee reloading dies from this week. I thought they had the better prices for mine on the 'net and all were in stock. They also called me to verify my order and shipped my dies on the same day !!!!! talk about service !!!
I don't order much reloading stuff, and I think they are an excellent company to deal with.
Ohio Rusty ><>

straight-shooter
09-18-2008, 08:24 PM
10ring.com has amazing service to say the least.

Today I called them about 2 minutes before they were suppose to close. They promptly answered the phone and couldn't have been more courteous. I asked if they had a certain mold in stock and she said she would check but she was in the dark because of the latest hurricane. She came back to the phone and stated she has the mold and handles in stock and would be more than happy to take my order over the phone. I even received a phone call after hours to tell me the order has already shipped! Not only that but I received a email confirmation from UPS only 30 minutes after placing the order. Talk about Class A service!

10ring has a new customer! :cool:

MtGun44
09-18-2008, 11:48 PM
You'll like that 9mm Lee TC. Works great and accurate in multiple
9mm Luger caliber pistols for me, sized to .358

Bill

straight-shooter
09-19-2008, 06:14 AM
Followup on my post. I checked email today and received the delivery tracking number from UPS. Scheduled for Tuesday delivery. 10ring hit the bullseye on this transaction.

I had to cancel a order from a different vendor for the same items because of being told the items were in stock and would ship immediately. I waited 3 weeks to no avail.

10ring delivered as promised and good prices.