PDA

View Full Version : PM box full question

contender1
02-26-2016, 09:58 PM
I got an email from the Forum saying my PM inbox was full. I went to check it, and only had 7 messages in the inbox. I checked for the only folder I have to keep a few important PM's, and I only had 11 PM's there.

The only other thing that showed any amount of messages was my "sent" box. It showed over 375 messages.

Could the "sent" file be the reason I wasn't able to receive any more PM's?

BrassMagnet
02-26-2016, 10:13 PM
Yes.

All messages count!

contender1
02-26-2016, 10:32 PM
Ok, so I guess that the sent file needs to be deleted manually? If so,,, I was unaware of that fact. Never knew that about this Forum. All others dump the sent stuff once it's received & opened. Hmm,,, learn something new every day!

bedbugbilly
02-26-2016, 10:35 PM
Click on your Private Messages and then scroll down to the Message Control at the bottom - the colored horizontal "bar graph" for want of a better word. It will show you the total number of messages you have. You probably already know this but just stating it anyway. Since your "in box" is what comes up when you click on the Private Messages button at the top, it's easy enough to forget about your "send messages" and they do pile up at times. I've never been "full" but I've been close at times because I didn't go in and clean out my sent messages.

contender1
02-27-2016, 08:40 AM
Thanks!
I only visit a few Forums,,,, and this is the first one that didn't delete the sent files once received by the recipient. I did not know that.