PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request

rl69
02-25-2016, 08:17 PM
I have a prayer request for a frend Kiel Skipper. He going threw a horrible divorce

Boaz
02-25-2016, 09:11 PM
rl69 are there children involved ?

jcren
02-25-2016, 10:45 PM
Prayers sent. I am no example, being twice divorced (third is where I should have started and a true blessing) but to pass on a piece of wisdom I heard a few years ago: "If the grass is looking greener on the other side of the fence, maybe it's time to water your lawn"

rl69
02-25-2016, 10:55 PM
Yes there are children involved. I'm not sure what is going on in the home but it's not good .I don't see it being resolved. police or involved

shoot-n-lead
02-25-2016, 10:58 PM
Prayer sent.

Boaz
02-25-2016, 11:15 PM
Lord please help these children . Help their parents to have the presence of mind and conviction to you to work together to ensure the that they are taken care of and provide for . Please intervene in their behalf . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it .Amen

Bodydoc447
02-25-2016, 11:26 PM
Prayers sent.

USMC87
02-25-2016, 11:48 PM
Prayers for your friend during his time of anguish.

Bzcraig
02-26-2016, 12:30 AM
Divorce is devastating for everyone involved, may the Lord's peace and comfort reign in this trouble!

Preacher Jim
02-26-2016, 02:15 PM
divorce is horrible, adults will heal and go forward but children are scared for life by the events they see and hear. i pray for all involved but mostly for the children to be protected from the battles.

Boaz
02-26-2016, 09:53 PM
Lord please help this man and wife to lay down their problems and settle whatever differences they have . Encourage them to end this trial . Help them to love each other as you meant for them to. Protect their children , help them as a family . Thank you , in Christ's name I pray . Amen

rl69
02-26-2016, 10:30 PM
Amen brother

Boaz
02-27-2016, 08:28 AM
Be with this family Lord , help them resolve their problems . Help them think ahead and not in the moment . Put in on their hearts to seek you out in prayer together . Help them lay aside hate and anger . Help their children in this time their family is suffering . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

Hickory
02-27-2016, 08:45 AM
I have a prayer request for a frend Kiel Skipper. He going threw a horrible divorce
I will pray that he gets through this a better man and not a bitter man.

Hickok
02-27-2016, 08:47 AM
Lord please help these children . Help their parents to have the presence of mind and conviction to you to work together to ensure the that they are taken care of and provide for . Please intervene in their behalf . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it .Amen I pray the same, Amen!

rl69
04-07-2016, 08:15 PM
Praise report

Today I heard threw the grape vine that the DA has dropped all charges against Kiel ,and he and his wife are talking trying to settle their divorce peacefully.

Thank yall for you're prayers and praise God for his work

Blackwater
04-07-2016, 09:11 PM
Good for them all! I just hope the kids aren't scarred by any of this. Words are like bullets. Once launched, they can't ever be called back. It's so hard to see two people scratching at each other while the kids look on at it all. They don't miss much, and don't know how to process it, so .... it usually causes problems later, often through just creating a cynical attitude toward everything, even themselves and their own lives. That never leads to anything good. WIll pray for them all.

Boaz
04-07-2016, 09:32 PM
Thanks rl69 ! I really hope they not only put this back together but learn from it . Thanks again .

rl69
06-06-2016, 04:03 PM
I spent most of the morning with Kyle today looking at upcoming work.he and his wife are back together things are very very tough.

Pine Baron
06-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Heavenly Father, please be with and guide Kyle and his wife toward reconciliation, peace and harmony. Please be with their children. Help them see the importance of life through you. In Jesus name. Amen.

buckwheatpaul
06-06-2016, 06:27 PM
Father, Kiel Skipper is going through a divorce. There are seven children involved. Please watch over the children and keep them out of the issues that are dividing Kiel and his wife. Father, guide Kiel to the end result that will restore peace and calm to Kiel and his children. I ask You for help because no other human has been able to guide these two adults in a way that is amicable. Father, please give them the grace and the guidance to the proper help and hold them Your palm. Walk with them and support them through this ordeal. Amen

Boaz
06-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Lord help Kiel and his wife work together to save their marriage . Guide them and help them work this out to everyone's benefit . Help their children during this sorting out of their problems . Be with all of them Lord and help them resolve this with as little pain as possible . Thank you Lord . Amen

Blackwater
06-06-2016, 10:44 PM
Amen to all. Family is supposed to be a refuge from an evil-ridden world, and when that is broken up, it can't NOT affect children and their view of life, and themselves. Prayers continue. Most divorce is due to one or both having too much self-obsession and pride, but there are other reasons, too. I pray that whatever the differences are, they'll find a way to settle it, so that they come out of this stronger, wiser and closer to God than ever before. So much today is taken for granted that never should be. May their eyes be opened to what the real problem is, and not just the symptoms, and may that rejuvenate the love they once felt so intensely. Amen.