PDA

View Full Version : Prayer request for Friends wife

USMC87
02-13-2016, 08:13 PM
I have a close friend who's wife has bee in SICU for the past 23 days due to Diabetes complications, The hospital called him at 2 am the other morning and said she stopped breathing for 10 minutes. Her name is Darlene Meadows and would greatly appreciate your prayers.

Blackwater
02-13-2016, 08:57 PM
Wow! As a fellow diabetic, I'm glad to render prayer for her. I hope she's eating right, etc., and will continue and improve when she gets home again.

Preacher Jim
02-13-2016, 09:11 PM
Lord we ask you to pore your healing mercy on this family and restore the the health of this wife

buckwheatpaul
02-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Heavenly Father please come to and heal Darlene Meadows. Please guide the physicians, nurses, and health professionals that attend her. Father please remove any pain and restore Darlene's health. Please remove any fear and concerns of her family and friends and guide them in such a way that they will attend to and help in her healing. Father, all is possible through You and I ask You to wrap Your loving arms around Darlene, her family, and her friends. Amen

Boaz
02-13-2016, 09:16 PM
Prayer offered , I hope she does well , post her progress . Thanks for requesting prayer .

USMC87
02-13-2016, 11:15 PM
The problem all started when she refused to watch what she ate, She refused to go to the Doctor when it took 20 minutes to pee. She just has let herself go.

jcren
02-13-2016, 11:54 PM
Prayers offered.

edler7
02-14-2016, 12:39 AM
Prayers for Dorothy and her family.

DLCTEX
02-14-2016, 06:05 PM
Prayers sent to heaven.

w5pv
02-15-2016, 08:57 AM
Prayers sent for Darlene and family

Hickok
02-15-2016, 05:19 PM
Prayers in the Name of the Great Healer Jesus Christ for Darlene and her family!

GoodOlBoy
02-16-2016, 06:28 PM
Prayers sent for her and for her family.

GoodOlBoy

Bodydoc447
02-22-2016, 10:14 PM
Prayers for Darlene and family lifted up.

Boaz
02-23-2016, 07:42 AM
Lord please help Darlene back to good health . Be with her and heal her , give her the guidance and strength to change her life. Help her doctors and family in her time of trial . Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it . Amen

USMC87
02-28-2016, 11:23 PM
An update on Darlene, She has spent 5 weeks in the hospital with several bouts of stopped breathing for 10 minutes or so. Her husband said they had an apparatus to help her breath these times, She has congestive heart failure along with the diabetes, high blood pressure, high everything! She was moved yesterday to a local nursing home to try to rehabilitate her to get her back on her feet, Her husband said he did'nt think she would ever be in this condition especially at 58 years old. Please keep her and her family in your prayers, Thank you Craig

shoot-n-lead
02-29-2016, 12:03 AM
Prayer sent for her and family.

Mop
02-29-2016, 12:11 AM
Prayers for Darlene and the rest of the family.

Preacher Jim
02-29-2016, 09:07 AM
Lord please be with Darlene and her family you Lord are the only one who can heal a situation like this so we ask for your grace and healing for her.
Thank you Jesus for what you are doing through these prayers

Boaz
02-29-2016, 10:25 AM
Be with Darlene and her family . Please provide healing and encouragement . Please help her family as they go through this with her . Thank you Lord . In Jesus Name I ask it . Amen

USMC87
03-03-2016, 10:46 PM
Another update on Darlene, She went back to the Emergency Room because she coded. Please continue to pray for her and the family.

Boaz
03-03-2016, 10:54 PM
Thank you USMC87 for the update . Really sorry she is having more trouble . I will pray for her .

Boaz
03-04-2016, 11:41 AM
God please help Darlene , help her. Give her relief from her medical problems, make her whole. Please be with her and her family as they deal with her situation . Please guide her caregivers to speed her recovery . Thank you Lord. I ask it in Jesus name amen.

Boaz
03-10-2016, 07:04 PM
Strengthen Darlene Lord , help her. Use your power of healing to give her good health again . Comfort her family , be with all of them . In Jesus name I pray. Amen

USMC87
03-20-2016, 08:39 PM
I have another update on Darlene, She is in a local nursing home to try to get her back on her feet. Her husband said she walked a little yesterday and could'nt hardly make it back to her room. She is still weak and undergoing dialysis, Please keep her and her family in prayer.

Preacher Jim
03-20-2016, 08:50 PM
Lord we see your hands at work and ask you to continue the healing. Please Lord hold this family in your loving hands and pore your grace upon this family as you heal Darlene. Give her doctor the wisdom needed if you are going to work through him, Lord we know one touch and you can heal and sometimes you use doctors but you are the author and perfector of all healing

Boaz
03-21-2016, 06:15 AM
Be with Darlene and her family Lord . Help all of them . Use you ability to heal Darlene , stay with her Lord . Let your presence be known through you work. Thank you Lord . In Jesus name I ask it. Amen

buckwheatpaul
03-21-2016, 07:10 AM
Father, Please walk with and support Darlene. Give her the strength so that she can get home with her husband. Please whisper into the ears of the healthgivers that are tending to Darlene so that they can deliver a routine that will lead to her healing. Father take the doubts and fears that she might be suffering so that she can concentrate on healing. In Your Name who can do all. Amen

USMC87
04-09-2016, 08:12 AM
An update on Darlene, She is still in the nursing rehab center and is moving slow at this point. She takes dialysis 3-4 times per week and has therapy daily . Continue praying for her and the family as she is away from home.

WRideout
04-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Father, please heal Darlene, and comfort her entire family.

Wayne

daniel lawecki
04-09-2016, 05:05 PM
Prayers sent I'm also a diabetic. I pray that the Lord will heal her and lead her down the right path.

Boaz
04-09-2016, 05:19 PM
Be with Darlene during her time of trouble . Heal her Lord and make her whole again . Be with her family as they deal with this situation , show them how they can best help . Hear our prayers and help her Lord . I ask it in Jesus name . Amen

Boaz
04-15-2016, 06:30 AM
Give Darlene new strength through healing Lord . Help her doctors through their treatment of her . Give her family comfort and encouragement through your love for them . Be with them Lord , make her whole again . In your name I ask it . Amen

buckwheatpaul
04-15-2016, 04:48 PM
Father, Thanks You for coming to Darlene's aide. Now I ask that You come onto her as turn her heart and mind into doing the right thing to improve her health. Remind her that her family is worried about her as are the members that are praying for her health. Father, You are mighty and please turn her health and attitude around. In Your Name I pray. Amen

USMC87
04-22-2016, 11:00 PM
OK brothers and sisters Darlene is now back home with her family and is doing pretty good for what she has been through. Is'nt it a blessing to see GOD'S power and providence displayed right before us, We have the power of prayer and we see it come to pass as GOD permits! Thank you so much for your prayers and support in this matter, If anything changes I will be quick to inform you. GODS SPEED, Craig!

buckwheatpaul
04-23-2016, 07:05 AM
Father, Thank You for restoring Darlene's health. Your walk with her has been a long one but the results have been great for her, her family and her friends. Thank You Father! Amen

Boaz
04-23-2016, 07:11 AM
Father, Thank You for restoring Darlene's health. Your walk with her has been a long one but the results have been great for her, her family and her friends. Thank You Father! Amen

Thank you Paul . Amen

Pine Baron
04-23-2016, 07:16 AM
Amen.

Blackwater
04-23-2016, 08:24 AM
Thank the Lord for his giving Darlene another chance. We all need them now and then. The Lord is truly good, loving and forgiving, and He gives us these 2nd chances often. May she learn from this, and prosper! I was on dialysis for a time, and know how she decides to eat from now on will determine how long she lives, and how her health will be from now on. It's no fun, but it CAN be done, and this will be critical for her at this point forward. I pray she'll do her part in this.

castalott
04-26-2016, 12:13 PM
Heavenly Father please come to and heal Darlene Meadows. Please guide the physicians, nurses, and health professionals that attend her. Father please remove any pain and restore Darlene's health. Please remove any fear and concerns of her family and friends and guide them in such a way that they will attend to and help in her healing. Father, all is possible through You and I ask You to wrap Your loving arms around Darlene, her family, and her friends. Amen

Amen to this Heartfelt Prayer

Blackwater
04-26-2016, 03:45 PM
One other thing. I'm no doctor, but it sounds an awfully lot like she may well have sleep apnea - stops breathing during sleep. This is not merely a nuissance, and CAN definitely kill you. I lost a friend to it not long ago, so I know.

If it's not been diagnosed, she needs to have a sleep study done ASAP. It CAN be dealt with, but it's no picnic.

The main thing she'll have to do, if she wants to continue living, is change her eating habits drastically, and that isn't going to be pleasant.

I have a buddy going through this now, and as he said, "It's no fun, but when you've GOT to do it, you just do it, and try not to think about it any more than you just have to."

He's on an EXTREMELY restricted diet, just enough to keep him alive and kicking, and it's working, along with some other things he's having done, and doing for himself.

No, it's no fun, but when we get in a hole, the thing we need to do most is quit digging it deeper. This is really the critical part. God can't bless what we don't give him a decent chance to, when we don't do our part.

Even in this, though, she can find greater faith, as my friend who I quoted above has done. It's not what happens to us nearly as much as it is what we do with it.

Prayers continue for her and the family. May God bless them all.