PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered a Crosman 1322...

Silvercreek Farmer
02-04-2016, 07:49 PM
...hoping to resist the urge to mod. Got it to plink with the kids while the are shooting their Red Ryders. If I need more power I have a 22/45. Looking forward to using a shoulder stock that doesn't require a tax stamp and the peep sight.

Silvercreek Farmer
02-05-2016, 11:38 PM
Well, I made it about an hour before I took a file and some sand paper to it. The shoulder stock had a terrible grip around the thumb area, but thankfully enough meat so I could "ergonomize" it a bit. Front sight was a bit crooked as well, I read some where to warm it with a lighter and straighten it up, but the corners started to melt and curl before the rest of it so I took a file to it as well. Not quite perfect, but better than when I started. It too was fat, so I have plenty to work with. Hope to see how it shoots tomorrow...

Silvercreek Farmer
02-06-2016, 11:40 AM
Did a little sighting in off the deck rail this morning. With the peep sights, 1.5 inches at 25 is pretty repeatable. It would probably tighten up a bit more off a proper rest. I'm pretty pleased!

cbashooter
02-06-2016, 11:44 AM
They are a good little plinker.it's my choice for trail walks by the river.with ammo costs up airguns make alot of sense and accuraccy for the dollar is amazing

Silvercreek Farmer
02-08-2016, 11:32 PM
The roll pin in the hinge started backing out after 400 shots or so. I tried flaring the end a bit but couldn't get enough flair to keep it in place with out risking damage, so I made a solid pin and grooved the ends for e clips.

cbashooter
02-09-2016, 09:52 AM
Good idea.one if my other pumper did the same thing.

tacklebury
02-14-2016, 01:15 AM
If you haven't tried them yet, you might want to try Beeman Silver Arrow pellets. Good penetration on pests and good accuracy with mine anyway. 8)