PDA

View Full Version : Looking for parts for a Lyman Mould Master 10 # bullet casting pot

Ole Joe Clarke
01-28-2016, 08:38 PM
This pot I bought new around 1975-76, and like me it has a few miles on it. I replaced the mica that held the male plug for the power cord and it will not heat to the right temperature to cast boolits. I'm not a electrician in any sense of the word, so I'm not sure what is wrong with it.

If you have parts to sell, give away, or can point me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate it.

Have a blessed day.

Straycatcdr
07-15-2017, 09:46 PM
This pot I bought new around 1975-76, and like me it has a few miles on it. I replaced the mica that held the male plug for the power cord and it will not heat to the right temperature to cast boolits. I'm not a electrician in any sense of the word, so I'm not sure what is wrong with it.

If you have parts to sell, give away, or can point me in the right direction I would certainly appreciate it.

Have a blessed day.

I know this is an old thread, and no one responded. I would clean the electric contacts (prongs) and get a new cord. The prongs are 11/16th inch apart. This may solve your problem. You may have already found the solution.