PDA

View Full Version : NOE's phone number?

S.B.
01-25-2016, 06:07 PM
I just tried to call Swede again about a mold I've been waiting for him to cut but, was told by operator(mechanical) it was not a working number? Anybody got the inside of this, please?
Steve

pkie44
01-25-2016, 06:36 PM
http://noebulletmolds.com/NV/

georgerkahn
01-25-2016, 06:51 PM
The number which has worked for me is 1-801-377-7289. If I recall, I also got a message as you did; I had not dialed the "1" first. A redial with the "1" worked. Mr. Nelson is indeed a wonderful gent!
BEST wishes!
george

S.B.
01-25-2016, 08:27 PM
The number which has worked for me is 1-801-377-7289. If I recall, I also got a message as you did; I had not dialed the "1" first. A redial with the "1" worked. Mr. Nelson is indeed a wonderful gent!
BEST wishes!
george

Tried(the number listed on their website) it with and without the 1?
Steve

SwedeNelson
01-26-2016, 09:30 AM
S.B.

Phone has been working fine - not a problem on this end.
1-801-377-7289
You can e-mail me at pbsco1@qwestoffice.net also.

Bullet maker, maker
Swede Nelson

tazman
01-26-2016, 08:04 PM
Swede--- your tagline is funny. It's been a long time since I saw the CC&BW. It took me a moment to remember what it meant(chief cook and bottle washer). I hadn't heard anyone say that for over a decade now.

Chris C
01-26-2016, 08:40 PM
I know they are still there because I just received a set of their sizing dies and there were pieces missing..........an Allen wrench and some set screws. I e-mailed them to let them know for quality control reasons. No response. Wasn't looking for the items to be replaced, but received an e-mail tonight from the shipper saying an envelope was on the way.

SwedeNelson
01-27-2016, 09:39 AM
Chris C

Always been the type that actions speak louder than words.
Sorry for the screw up - I'm the QC.

Bullet maker, maker
Swede Nelson

Chris C
01-27-2016, 11:36 AM
Wasn't complaining, Swede, honestly. I used to own a plastic manufacturing plant and I know full well how hard it is to get every single part out the door checked as "perfect". I had 75 employees covering 3 shifts and working 7 days a week. It can be difficult to cover everything. I was just passing on the info to help. I was surprised, to receive the shipping notice, since I hadn't received an e-mail concerning mine, but I sincerely appreciate you sending the Allen wrench and set screws. Wasn't necessary because I already have all that stuff here. But it speaks highly of you. I'm impressed with the quality of the sizing set I bought.............and will be purchasing more of the different die sizes in the future, I assure you.