PDA

View Full Version : Another well done for Midsouth

chutesnreloads
01-18-2016, 06:03 PM
Yes I know they're a sponsor and everyone knows they're good, but folks should hear the good reports as loudly as the bad.Placed an order the evening of the 13th certainly after business hours.Shipping at cheapest rate.Really didn't expect to see a package before today the 18th at the very earliest.Showed up Saturday afternoon the 16th.That's quicker than expected.OK....possibly a grudging attaboy to the postal service too.

Hickok
01-18-2016, 07:11 PM
Midsouth has always been top-notch A1 any time I order from them.

Taylor
01-18-2016, 07:56 PM
I love the idea that I can just walk in and buy stuff.

petroid
01-18-2016, 08:17 PM
I'm about an hour away now and am trying to make up an excuse to swing by

Floydster
01-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Great folks at Midsouth, my go to place!

GhostHawk
01-18-2016, 10:11 PM
I have been happy with the service there and they have great prices especially on lee molds/sizers.

My quickest was 3 days, just about exactly. Ordered on tue 2 pm, Fri at about 2 I had my package.
It is not the only place I shop, but it is one of my favorites.

And I agree also that sometimes the praise when worthy should be as loud as the complaints.

Attaboy Midsouth!

Le Loup Solitaire
01-18-2016, 10:13 PM
Have been doing business with them for decades. They have always had good prices, packed and shipped well and answered questions. Their inventories have always been current and their catalogues well prepared. LLS

parson48
01-19-2016, 01:34 PM
I've bought from MS for years and have always been satisfied with their service.

dilly
01-19-2016, 01:41 PM
I like them a lot too. Their prices and service are great. I had a couple Lee molds that were garbage that I got from them. They paid return shipping and got me new stuff. When one of the replacement molds still wasn't good, they paid return shipping AGAIN and at that point I just asked for a refund. I think they probably lost money from that deal, but they treated me very well, much better than Lee would have if I would have contacted them directly.

In the realm of an organized website and a complete inventory, they're still a little bit behind MidwayUSA, but you definitely pay extra for that with MidwayUSA.