PDA

View Full Version : 218 Bee cartridges/components and 218 Bee from 25-20

BK7saum
01-12-2016, 10:51 PM
LGS has a box of 50 218 Bee cartridges loaded with cast boolits. 28 of the cases are headstamped 218 be and 22 are formed from 25-20. Is anyone interested in these as components? The headstamps older Remington and Winchester variations. I didn't get a chance to take a pic.

He has some obsolete factory ammo sometimes, but these are obviously reloaded. I didn't notice any expansion rings indicating cases loaded multiple times. If interested, I could break them down and send them out to you. Figured these might be hard to come by for some folks.

Brad

CATTLEMAN
01-16-2016, 03:35 AM
LGS has a box of 50 218 Bee cartridges loaded with cast boolits. 28 of the cases are headstamped 218 be and 22 are formed from 25-20. Is anyone interested in these as components? The headstamps older Remington and Winchester variations. I didn't get a chance to take a picture.

Would anyone be interested in these at $40 shipped. They are $30 and tax.

He has some obsolete factory ammo sometimes, but these are obviously reloaded. I didn't notice any expansion rings indicating cases loaded multiple times. If interested, I could break them down and send them out to you. Figured these might be hard to come by for some folks.

Brad

I am probably local. Would you mind PMing me with the location of the LGS?