PDA

View Full Version : Steelers vs Bengals - what a game!

snowwolfe
01-10-2016, 01:53 AM
I have never watched a game end in the final two minutes like this one. Bengals had it wrapped up then in amazing fashion gave it back to the Steelers. I bet they are still sitting on the bench thinking WTH just happened !!!!!
Maybe the wildest ending to a game I ever witnessed.
Fair disclosure I been a Steeler fan my entire life.

kenyerian
01-10-2016, 01:59 AM
I don't like either team but it was certainly entertaining to watch.

Beagle333
01-10-2016, 02:03 AM
It was pretty wild. I have been a lifelong Steeler fan as well, but still I do think some of the Bengals and fans were out of control. They should be fairly ashamed of some of their peers.

Nose Dive
01-10-2016, 04:53 AM
Try ALAMO BOWL... TCU vs OREGON... 40 minutes at least...last 40 minutes...triple OT...of good college all.

Nose Dive

Cheap, Fast, Good. Kindly pick two.

MrWolf
01-10-2016, 10:52 AM
Yup, stayed up past my bedtime to see it end, was worth it.

Plate plinker
01-10-2016, 12:29 PM
Talk about the proverbial shooting ones self in the foot. The Bengals team was stupid enough to let 55 get out of control and remain that way. What a coaching failure.

Good luck in Denver boys your going to need all the help you can get.

Now to watch Minnesota destroy the SeaChickens.

quilbilly
01-10-2016, 12:32 PM
The Steelers need to thank the Bengals for hiring undisciplined idiots. Go Hawks!!!!

jmorris
01-10-2016, 12:37 PM
I didn't even realize it was on but accidently came across it in the 3rd qt and watched it to the end. Made for good TV, hard to have a perfect storm of offense, defense and coaching all failing to loose a game like that.

gwpercle
01-10-2016, 03:04 PM
I've watched Drew Brees come from behind a few times and snatch victory away from an opponent, that's always a fun thing to watch , especially if your team is the snatcher.
I was in the Buccaneers stadium , last few minutes of game, Bucks ahead and all seems lost . Saints get the ball deep and not a whole lot of time. Buck's fans all around us were celebrating their win...my wife say's to me watch this, Brees can win this game, I 've seen him do it . Sure enough , three quick long completions and a field goal , time ran out and Bucks lost by 1 point ....the look on those Bucks fans who had been giving us a hard time was priceless !
Gary

bubba.50
01-10-2016, 03:19 PM
besides bein' unemployed next season, those two thugs who gave the game away there at the end should be doin' hard time somewhere. and likely will be after they get out of the NFL.

rockrat
01-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Great!! I went to town when the Steelers got intercepted with about 1:50 left:(. I thought it was over then!!

shooterg
01-12-2016, 04:12 PM
Can't cure stoopid !! I kinda wanted the Bengals to win 'cause I think Denver will have a harder time beating the Steelers and I'm a Peyton fan.

Duckiller
01-12-2016, 04:24 PM
Steelers can't control their assistant coach. Probably a reason to just eliminate pro football.