PDA

View Full Version : Anti Gunners At Work

vzerone
01-08-2016, 08:08 PM
This has to be some anti gunners behind the scenes working. It's discussing how something political get out of control, but we know that's how the our government works especially one particular party...but possibly ALL of the White House.

http://www.mssblog.com/2016/01/06/hickok45s-youtube-account-terminated-by-google/

leeggen
01-08-2016, 08:49 PM
News tonight was talking about O's electronic guns and one dealer even said they should require all guns changed to an electronic id before it will work. Man I hope no one will buy from his store ever again. Just can not imagine a dealer saying that.
CD

nicholst55
01-08-2016, 09:51 PM
I'll buy a "smart gun" right after the Secret Service (and all Federal LEAs) switches over to them.

popper
01-08-2016, 10:40 PM
Give em to the bad guys. Like microstamping, etc., total wacky.

vzerone
01-08-2016, 10:47 PM
Give em to the bad guys. Like microstamping, etc., total wacky.

Hey that's not too far fetched popper. They have radio frequency chips in many things nowadays. Even new tires!!! I was watching a TV show on satellite about how to drop off the grid entirely and things to get rid of...like your charge card, you cell phone, your car with computer and GPS, even new tires. Another thing that was cool was if you were a ball cap with a whole bunch of LED lights in it (they may have been a special color or wave frequency) that messed up security cams at night like at ATM machines. They demonstrated that and it was very effective.

So who knows the government may force gun manufacturers to put those chips in firearms without telling us.

runfiverun
01-08-2016, 11:45 PM
5 bucks says S&W is the first one to do it.

TXGunNut
01-09-2016, 01:13 AM
5 bucks says S&W is the first one to do it.

Won't take that one. On my advice my sister has made very good money investing in SWHC. My sources tell me the consumer division is carrying S&W but as a corporation they are in bed with the feds.
RFID's in tires? Will have to look into that. How do you identify them?

dagger dog
01-09-2016, 09:11 AM
"RFID's in tires? Will have to look into that. How do you identify them ?"

Since 2007 all new cars sold in the USA have rf transmitters in each tire, it reports to the receiver built into the cars body control module and is used to tell the owner of a low tire pressure.

I guess that can be used to track vehicle. But that particular frequency is relative to make and model of hundreds of thousands cars.

Doc65
01-09-2016, 09:45 AM
You are talking about TPMS Tire Pressure Monitoring System, it's not really "in" the tire, it is a replacement valve stem, and is not always included, that is an option you can choose to buy or not buy on most models

MrWolf
01-09-2016, 11:00 AM
^^ Yup, had to replace one and Costco offers to rebuild/service them for a few bucks as part of service.

starmac
01-09-2016, 11:14 AM
Yup, sensor is in the wheel, nothing to do with the tire.

dagger dog
01-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Fords have the TPMS sensor on a band 180* from the valve stem mounted on the wheel., GM Chrysler tpms sensors are mounted on the valve stem, some of those can be replaced without replacing the stem.

Should have be a little more precise on my description.

"Yup, sensor is in the wheel" , as its mounted on the wheel and not cast into the wheel.

Scheech what a bunch of nit pickers !

Mod42
01-09-2016, 11:49 PM
Actually sensors in tires are coming very soon. The feds just passed another law to keep you safe which requires the DOT number for each tire be reported to the manufacturer when it is sold. This is so that the manufacturer can contact you about recalls. Part of the new law will most likely require RFID's in each tire. Probably with a much greater ranger than the TPMS sensors on the wheels which have a range of just a few feet.