Col4570
12-14-2015, 07:41 AM
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/fight-against-isis-sas-sniper-002417698.html

DerekP Houston
12-14-2015, 07:44 AM
Damn fine job

dilly
12-14-2015, 08:39 AM
Nice to read a little good news every now and then.

bullet maker 57
12-14-2015, 08:46 AM
Well done. We need to more of these kinds of operations. Thanks to SAS.

scarry scarney
12-14-2015, 02:10 PM
Don't you just love a story that has a happy ending....

popper
12-14-2015, 05:12 PM
Recent email'joke' I got :
"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine? Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?" "The whole ISIS group," she says. "Why them," her father asks in shock? "Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them, they'd love everyone a lot. And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore." Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found pride.
"Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. "

"I know," Thelma says, "and once that gets them out in the open, the Marines could blow the **** out of them."

Mytmousemalibu
12-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Ah, so 2-legged live targets that explode when shot? That sounds way better than Tannerite!

xs11jack
12-14-2015, 09:21 PM
Well,Mouse, we got two situations here. One is factory made and the other is do-it-yourself. The sniper and the ISIS bombers is in the first category and Tannerite is in the second category. You got to look at the pros and the cons of each. With the Tannerite, you have to purchase the rifle, the ammo, and the Tannerite. Oh, and the missus has to make the belt to strap the stuff onto the soon to be victim, then you have to put yourself in great danger to get the Tannerite rig on the victim. Then when you get out of the blast zone, the missus can pull the trigger, KABOOM!!!! Now then, with the factory made, you just blow the desert dust off the lens and pull the trigger and you are done with the whole business. Clean!!! No muss, fuss, or danger to you or the missus. l am like you and vote for the sniper version.
Ole Jack

MaryB
12-14-2015, 10:42 PM
To bad the one going inside didn't explode and take out the factory!

Bzcraig
12-15-2015, 02:21 AM
Exceptional in every way!

JeffinNZ
12-15-2015, 04:16 AM
It's a win, win. We get rid of some scum and they get their 72 virgins. Long may it continue.

TXGunNut
12-15-2015, 11:07 PM
Nicely done, neutralize the threat and dispose of the bombs all in a very efficient operation.

Doggonekid
12-16-2015, 12:31 AM
I think the same 72 virgins have been passed around for thousands of years. I don't think they are virgins anymore.

Col4570
12-16-2015, 07:29 PM
In this life they use comfort women they talk of western immorality when their ranks are a seething mass of debauchery.The fact that the Murder cult known as Isis bases its ideology on Murder and terror makes it imperative that well placed sniper ops take the terror to them and give them a taste of their own medicine.

scarry scarney
12-17-2015, 12:24 PM
Recent email'joke' I got :
"Since Valentine's Day is for a Christian saint and we're Jewish," she asks, "Will God get mad at me for giving someone a valentine? Thelma's father thinks a bit then says "No, I don't think God would get mad. Who do you want to give a valentine to?" "The whole ISIS group," she says. "Why them," her father asks in shock? "Well," she says, "I thought that if a little American Jewish girl could have enough love to give them a valentine, they might start to think that maybe we're not all bad, and maybe start loving people a little bit. And if other kids saw what I did and then they sent valentines to them, they'd love everyone a lot. And then they'd start going all over the place telling everyone how much they loved them and how they didn't hate anyone anymore." Her father's heart swells and he looks at his daughter with new found pride.
"Thelma, that's the most wonderful thing I've ever heard. "

"I know," Thelma says, "and once that gets them out in the open, the Marines could blow the **** out of them."

Stolen!

MaryB
12-18-2015, 01:57 AM
Posted to facebook!