PDA

View Full Version : My wife is absolutely amazing

tinhorn97062
12-12-2015, 01:06 AM
Reflecting on all the things I do, I'm just amazed at how my wife handles everything. I cast boolits on the kitchen stove, requisition her tuppaware to make various boolit lubes, stink up the house with various lubes, and now I'm powdercoating boolits in her oven. Lol...I did buy my own cookie sheet to do it though. I also am using my own Cool Whip container, and showed up with a peach pie so we could empty out that Cool Whip container. I've learned over the years to "grease the wheels" with certain things.

Anyway- HF Red and a Cool Whip container full of black air soft bb's for a cheap intro to powdercoating before I go and buy "the good stuff" from Smoke.

twc1964
12-12-2015, 08:18 AM
Sounds like a good one ya got there. I really hope the oven you are using is not the same one you cook food in though? Pc offgasses and coats the inside of the oven and will contaminate your grub. Just sayin. If its an old oven out in a garage, great for you.

tdoor4570
12-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Tinhorn was that HER leveraction the rear sight went on?

tinhorn97062
12-12-2015, 12:46 PM
Tinhorn was that HER leveraction the rear sight went on?

No sir, that's mine. She really enjoys shooting the .22, but nothing with recoil.