PDA

View Full Version : Special privileges for Muslims OK but not scrutiny

David2011
12-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Just heard on FOX news that Muslims have a special exemption for coming into the US as fiancés. They don't even have to meet their intended spouse before entering the US. OTOH, they can't be scrutinized as they enter the US? I thought we were upside down as far as possible. I was wrong.

David

HarryT
12-10-2015, 04:30 PM
It sounds like a great way to marry off your ugly daughters.

Artful
12-10-2015, 09:00 PM
Mother Islamists
https://ent.siteintelgroup.com/images/2013/07/NoraHusari.jpg
Nurturing ISIS females
http://i.ndtvimg.com/mt/2015-01/Sajida_jordan_attack_AP_650-bigstry.jpg
Or livestock
http://www.amusingfun.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/indian-goat-funny-600x330.jpg
http://www.osundefender.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Goat-dressed-for-wedding.jpg

GabbyM
12-10-2015, 09:26 PM
My brother has a fiancé in Canada. Whom he has known for about thirty years. They want to get married and live together here in Illinois since he moved back here a few months ago. She can't get into the country because she receiver a DUI a couple years ago. Serious offence in Canada so she is non admissible. Those over sixty year old French Canadian women are of course to dangerous to allow in. To make it worse she is a Catholic. Probably do something like place a statue of the Virgin Mary in her yard.

Do not think for a minute there isn't a war upon Christians going on in this country.

bedbugbilly
12-10-2015, 10:01 PM
Tsk .. . tsk . . GabbyM. Placing a statue in your yard would not be politically correct and it might offend someone . .

After all . . . no Nativity scenes on public land anymore . . . it offends . . no prayer in school . . it offends . . . no Pledge of Alligiance in school anymore . . . it offends . . . . no U.S. Flags in many school anymore . . . it offends

But . . . those coming here and getting on government assistance of all types because they are "entitled" doesn't seem to offend . . . and that's on our tax dollar that we have no say in because the clowns in Washington - who we elected and who work for us . . . . won't stop . . . because it "might offend".

Frankly . . . all of these that are "offend" by things that are not "politically correct" just plain "offends" me . . . and a lot of other law abiding tax payers . . . so why aren't our wishes followed?

starmac
12-10-2015, 10:37 PM
If you or I had a dui, we couldn't go to Canada either. After so many years you can get (pay for ) permission to drive through.

Reading about Farook going and getting his terrorist wife, and her returning on a fiance visa (didn't know there was such a thing). I have known guys that basically got mail order brides out of Russia, Phillipines, and Mexico, the last several years there has been a lot of time consuming red tape and expenses involved.. I know the law seems preferential for mooslimes, but in reality they are just trying to protect the local livestock. lol

MUSTANG
12-10-2015, 10:54 PM
State Department released a statement that all required processes had been performed for the Fiancee Visa. Of course the fact she provided several false pieces of information, including a false address (did not even exist) where she lived in Saudi Arabia, it was not feasible the State Department Consular's office could know.

Wife had an interesting question: "Who was she trying to protect (hide) in Saudi Arabia by giving the US Consular's Office a false address?"

GabbyM
12-11-2015, 01:50 AM
If you or I had a dui, we couldn't go to Canada either. After so many years you can get (pay for ) permission to drive through.

Reading about Farook going and getting his terrorist wife, and her returning on a fiance visa (didn't know there was such a thing). I have known guys that basically got mail order brides out of Russia, Phillipines, and Mexico, the last several years there has been a lot of time consuming red tape and expenses involved.. I know the law seems preferential for mooslimes, but in reality they are just trying to protect the local livestock. lol

I understand the DUI being considered a crime. Although I consider that total BS.
My brother can't go to Canada or any other nation because of what he has in his head of USN top secret information. I don't know all the details but it may be just because he does not wish to leave the protection of home. Nothing special. There are tens of thousands of Veteran military who know how we kick but. My brother is one of those freaks. He can barely dress himself to look good. But as an old man . If you handed him an old bamboo sidle rule and a target on Mars He'd give you the trajectory in a couple days. Or he can tune a radar to shoot down a B2. He has also been trained how to self terminate if captured. Which is mostly just to get past the sin of taking ones own life as a Christian. Making your body die is the easy part. Most people in this nation and on this forum have little clue what it takes to keep Toyotas rolling down I-57. Which is why they have no clue as to what Barrack Hussein Obama is doing to this nation. People think freedom is some sort of given factor in life. Like it's just there as a given.

GabbyM
12-11-2015, 01:51 AM
State Department released a statement that all required processes had been performed for the Fiancee Visa. Of course the fact she provided several false pieces of information, including a false address (did not even exist) where she lived in Saudi Arabia, it was not feasible the State Department Consular's office could know.

Wife had an interesting question: "Who was she trying to protect (hide) in Saudi Arabia by giving the US Consular's Office a false address?"

Anyone who has ever filled out a government form. AKA tax return. Should know how hard it is to lie.

tommag
12-11-2015, 03:12 AM
On a talk show tonight, (I think it was David Webb) that her first name is actually a masculine name, as well as the name of some famous Muslim fighter. That might've been a clue, if the gov employees had a map to the clue store.

Tackleberry41
12-11-2015, 08:55 AM
Having been thru the K1 fiance visa process, they generally run you thru the wringer. It varies by country. Some places like the Phillipines its takes years to get one as there are just so many people who want to come and so much fraud going on. And they do deny alot of visas, even legitimate ones. Doesn't take much to get denied.

And we must remember it is admistered by the US govt. So subject to the same gross incompetence and corruption as everything else their involved in. You go to one window, and their nice, helpful. Or luck of the draw get the guy who has let the small amount of power go to their head. And then theres the ones who can be bribed or just don't care.

But I doubt very much there is some special exemption for Muslims. Fox news is a poor source for such things.

The INS here is not much better, which is why the plan to deport 11 million people is a bit of a fantasy. As long as you do you paperwork, the INS does not care. There are things you are supposed to do, but they never actually check. I would imagine the employees at the INS come from the same pool of lazy morons as the post office, VA, social security etc. My ex knows a man, brought some girl from the Phillipines, not sure what he was thinking considering she was a hot little 27 yo, and he was an grossly overweight 50yo, but guess we can all dream. She just used him to get here, he even turned her into the govt, she can never be legal. Shes still here, even had a regular job, the INS will likely never do anything about it.

dtknowles
12-11-2015, 01:36 PM
On a talk show tonight, (I think it was David Webb) that her first name is actually a masculine name, as well as the name of some famous Muslim fighter. That might've been a clue, if the gov employees had a map to the clue store.

Exactly why do you think that government employees are going to even have half a clue? The government has to hire from the same labor pool as everyone else and they can only hire people willing to take a government job and then after they are hired they don't have to do much to avoid losing their job.

You seem to have unreasonable expectations.

Tim

dtknowles
12-11-2015, 01:56 PM
........... I would imagine the employees at the INS come from the same pool of lazy morons as the post office, VA, social security etc. ................

These are your neighbors, members of your church, ....... if they actually have a job these lazy morons are some of the better people in society. I think this is why so many people think we are doomed. They have unreasonable expectations.

Tim

Tackleberry41
12-11-2015, 02:41 PM
These are your neighbors, members of your church, ....... if they actually have a job these lazy morons are some of the better people in society. I think this is why so many people think we are doomed. They have unreasonable expectations.

Tim

Its not unreasonable expectations. Its having actual expectations. I have dealt with the veterans administration for a long time. For every decent employee they have have 10 who seem incapable of doing any actual work. I know the people who work at the VA are not evil people, the place just seems to destroy their work ethic. You become part of the system or leave.

I met a woman a while back, looking to date, she told me she got her dream job....the local VA hospital. Yea good luck with that, oh no she was gonna make a difference, ok let me know how it works out. It didn't take her but a couple days to realize that's not the way it works. She asked how everybody there isn't an alcoholic, it was just chaos. After a week had no idea what her job would be. She was a RN, all that training and school, they had her making appointments. She quit after not to long understanding she would not be making an ounce of difference.

The INS is not any different. We all ask why they don't do anything about those here illegally. Usually quick to blame Obama or something, yet even before he was president they did a pretty poor job. How long did it take the govt to come up with a pic of that woman in the shooting? Its not like they didn't have her picture on file if she came here on a K1 visa. I know they run you thru the wringer on paperwork, yet knew next to nothing about the woman. I know people in foreign countries, talk to them here or there, they can tell how messed up the visa process is at the embassy. Some embassy might not even have a trained person to do these visas. They just stick 'someone' in the spot, and away they go. Just as there was usually someone that if you knew the right person or had the cash would provide a visa.

Hogtamer
12-11-2015, 02:58 PM
"a map to the clue store" I just stole that one tommag! The pics too, Artful! You guys are good today...

JSnover
12-11-2015, 06:43 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-intel-isis-passport-printing-machine-blank-passports/story?id=35700681
Scrutiny isn't worth much if they're able to create 'legitimate' documentation. Barring entry based on country of origin and/or religion might be the only effective measure.