PDA

View Full Version : Did the California incident compell you

PbHurler
12-04-2015, 07:53 PM
To make yet, another contribution to the NRA?

It did me, I hope it did you also. Every minute bit could help.

I believe we've got a battle coming up with hitlery, let alone zero.

Hogtamer
12-04-2015, 08:33 PM
No, not this time but I did tumble some buckshot in bacon drippings in anticipation of loading a couple more boxes...

Love Life
12-04-2015, 08:35 PM
Nope.

dragon813gt
12-04-2015, 08:38 PM
They've gotten enough from me this year. I've contacted my local and state reps. I don't have to worry about them but it's always nice talking to them. Contacted my federal reps and got the automated replies. Expected this but I'm on the record w/ them.

Love Life
12-04-2015, 08:41 PM
I haven't contacted anybody. As this is quickly being "discovered" to be an act of terrorism, I don't see gun control being very popular. We do have to be aware of the whole "No fly list? NO GUN FOR YOU!!" thing.

Sweetpea
12-04-2015, 11:17 PM
I upgraded to Life member, but I was going to do that anyways, before the price jumps next year...

Minerat
12-05-2015, 02:16 AM
Nope, Switched from a 9mm to a 45 ACP just in case.

slohunter
12-05-2015, 03:03 AM
Yes, for Christmas I'm giving a couple of anti-gun relatives NRA Memberships. Can't wait to see their eyes light up Christmas mourning!

PbHurler
12-05-2015, 06:39 AM
Yes, for Christmas I'm giving a couple of anti-gun relatives NRA Memberships. Can't wait to see their eyes light up Christmas mourning!

Never met ya slohunter, but I like the way you think. :drinks:

jonp
12-05-2015, 07:02 AM
I renewed my wives membership which happened to come in the mail this week. I'm a patron life member now. Better pay attention, the NRA which is us is in the "crosshairs" being blamed as terrorists just like the Muslim Jihadi's in CA. How does every NRA member on this sight like being called a terrorist by a media outlet?

toallmy
12-05-2015, 08:14 AM
That cover might get a few thosand more members to join us in the fight. the more thay squeal like little pigs The better the NRA looks. Could be a few people in Ca. Would like a gun now.

Blackwater
12-05-2015, 08:41 AM
I did make a contribution to Ted Cruz. I think he'd be our absolute BEST friend if he can get to the White House. He'd be excellent wherever he was put, though. I also think he'd be VERY tough on terrorism/terrorists, and that he'd be the absolute best in dealing with Putin, China and N Korea, too. I recognize he's not a chief possibility right now, but that's exactly why I made another contribution to him - in hopes it might help as much as I can do so. Still just can't trust Trump, but I am VERY glad he's shaking things up. I still suspect he's there to get the candidates to show their worst faces and make them look bad, and to run on a 3rd party ticket, which would split OUR vote and give the White House to Hillary, who I am SURE will be the Dem's nominee. I cannot and WILL not do ANYTHING that would contribute to that. I and many others fell for the 3rd party line in Perot's first run. When it was over, I could still add and subtract, and on looking at the voting numbers, realized what I'd been suckered into doing, which was to help, via the back door, put Slick Willie in office. I found it hard to believe how many didn't learn that lesson and voted for him the next election as well! As Shakespere said, "What fools these mortals be!"

And Hogtamer, I REALLY like your suggestion! Great idea! Always good to add insult in addition to the basic "message" for our enemies! I need to make some up myself, now!

PbHurler
12-05-2015, 09:17 AM
So LL, you mean a singing a round of kumbaya didn't work?

Oh, and Thank you..

Love Life
12-05-2015, 09:26 AM
Kumbaya did not work, lol. I deleted the post because I didn't want it to read the wrong way. I had this discussion recently with my wife concerning the poor and misunderstood muslim. Even their "Moderate" way of life is against most of what I believe.

Oh well, sad how terrorists attack us, but it is US that are labeled as terrorists. Sad indeed.

JSnover
12-05-2015, 09:48 AM
Even their "Moderate" way of life is against most of what I believe.
That fascinates me. Not by itself, but because the Left LOVES Islam and HATES Christianity. Conservative Americans are demonized for moral and political opposition to abortion, gay rights/marriage. Any Judeo-Christian icons or references must be kept from public view, etc, because we're so intolerant.

Wait until the Religion of Peace gains a large enough presence - it won't be long - to openly target Leftists. Moderate Muslims won't oppose the mass murder of infidels and radical muslims will be a nightmare come true for The Left: For all of their posturing about how awful it would be to live in a country dominated by conservatives, they'll see Hell on Earth when Muslims in America decide to do something about the way liberals live.

Love Life
12-05-2015, 10:18 AM
Their way of life is opposite ours. I wonder if the libtards are down with the subjugation of women, and abuse, practiced by you "Non-Radicalized" muslims of the middle east? That's not even talking about the hard core sharia-tards.

I believe you have walked some of the same earth as me, JSnover?

Boerrancher
12-05-2015, 10:35 AM
After Living amongst, fighting along side, and against Muslims, I came to one simple conclusion. The radical Muslim wants to cut your head off if you are not a Muslim, and the so called moderate Muslim wants the radical to cut your head off. I can't wrap my head around the liberal mindset. I guess it truly is a mental disorder.

Best wishes

Joe

Garyshome
12-05-2015, 10:42 AM
It made me go out and sharpen my shooting skills [which were pretty poor in the first place]. Also visit the reloading room to get some stuff squared away prior to casting season. Which is just around the corner.

JSnover
12-05-2015, 10:47 AM
I believe you have walked some of the same earth as me, JSnover?
It sounds like a possibility.

jmort
12-05-2015, 11:58 AM
"The radical Muslim wants to cut your head off if you are not a Muslim, and the so called moderate Muslim wants the radical to cut your head off. I can't wrap my head around the liberal mindset."

​At least 1/3 of muslims, that is around 500 million plus, want us all dead or converted, and actively support this tenet of their religion. The balance despise us and would like to see us dead or converted. That is what they are ordered to do. The liberal myth of the peaceful muslim, is just that, a myth. Those muslims who are not wishing us all dead just don't follow what they are ordered to do, subjugate the entire planet. The first people they would kill given the choice would be Jews, homos, and liberals, probably in that order. So the liberals/euro-trash muslim boot-lickers are in for a whole lot of irony, the bad kind of irony.

Outpost75
12-05-2015, 01:35 PM
I wear a amulet of cooked bacon around my neck, and carry an empty Scoal can filled with lard to smear over the bullets of carry rounds. Like the idea of bacon fat coated buckshot. We should see if we can get Estate cartridge to load them in paper cases with icons of Christian martyrs on them. A Josemaria Escriva Edition loaded in Spain some years back was a good seller.

nicholst55
12-05-2015, 08:04 PM
After Living amongst, fighting along side, and against Muslims, I came to one simple conclusion. The radical Muslim wants to cut your head off if you are not a Muslim, and the so called moderate Muslim wants the radical to cut your head off. I can't wrap my head around the liberal mindset. I guess it truly is a mental disorder.

Best wishes

Joe

I haven't fought with or aginst them personally, only by proxy, but I have worked with Muslims in Saudi Arabia and Kuwait. I concur with you, Boerrancher; they truly do want to kill all the infidels and establish a worldwide caliphate.

DCP
12-05-2015, 09:28 PM
I just upgrade my Life membership to Endowment Member

Thumbcocker
12-05-2015, 09:32 PM
checked the primer stash.

9w1911
12-06-2015, 02:22 PM
Yep, and it made me join the GOA as well.

james nicholson
12-07-2015, 07:53 PM
Yes, also signed up wife and bought her a new gun.

popper
12-07-2015, 08:32 PM
NAGR got mine this time and there was brass everywhere at the range today.

Area Man
12-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Nope, but I'm inspired to get my CCW.

trapper9260
12-08-2015, 04:43 PM
It did nothing to me like all the other shootings.It been on the wall of this will be and more to come.I am a life member of the NRA already and All I can say is for who in office and one to be that looks like Hitllery because it looks like this is all a show for the 2016. I hope I am wrong.