PDA

View Full Version : San Bernardino shooting. FBI takes lead states it was terrorism

M-Tecs
12-04-2015, 03:25 PM
FBI has taken the lead on the San Bernardino shooting and they just stated it was an act of "terrorism"

dkf
12-04-2015, 03:32 PM
Someones going to get a nasty call from the Zero administration.

Larry Gibson
12-04-2015, 03:57 PM
Someone's going to be transferred to Kotzebue, Al.........

Larry Gibson

destrux
12-04-2015, 04:01 PM
I bet they didn't even have to do much investigating to get to that conclusion.

gwpercle
12-04-2015, 06:05 PM
Watching the " news " this morning on this and noticed the reporters would never say the words " Muslim" , "Radical " or "Islamic "...
Kept referring to them as " the heavily armed couple " and brought more attention to their arms, as if the guns did all the harm.

Neighbor noticed suspicious activity, but didn't report it because people might accuse her or racial profiling, so she kept silent.

square butte
12-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Career dissipation warning light is flashing for the FBI Director? Actually I think Comey might be the only one in that bunch with any morals and integrity. Sad commentary.

Uncle R.
12-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Career dissipation warning light is flashing for the FBI Director

Nah.
Should do fine in the Trump administration.

:bigsmyl2:

Uncle R.

Mike in TX
12-04-2015, 06:55 PM
The rumor is that Jarret and Obama are laying the heat on Comey, FBI director.

Outpost75
12-04-2015, 07:09 PM
POTUS has trouble filling in the blanks...

bedbugbilly
12-04-2015, 07:36 PM
On the news early this morning .. . they were interviewing a fellow from the FBI who was very careful to point out that (at that particular time) they were not labeling it as "terrorism" as it did not "fit" the FBI's "definition" of "terrorism" . . . I thought at the time that it was a typical government response as it didn't fit their "cubby hole" . ..

Kind of odd isn't it? If they had just give one law abiding citizen a call . . . they cold have cleared it all up as I think most of us had it figured out way before the government would announce it. And . . . wasn't it just before Thanksgiving (after Paris) that Obama told the American people to be "vigilent" but to not change their travel plans as there were no indications that anything like Paris would happen on American soil? Anyone with a lick of sense knows that something was bound to happen and probably sooner than later . . . and let's face it . . . it is not over.

Now . . . can we please change the subject and talk about all the refugees who will be coming here if Obama has his way?

histed
12-04-2015, 07:45 PM
On the news early this morning .. . they were interviewing a fellow from the FBI who was very careful to point out that (at that particular time) they were not labeling it as "terrorism" as it did not "fit" the FBI's "definition" of "terrorism" . . . I thought at the time that it was a typical government response as it didn't fit their "cubby hole" . ..

Kind of odd isn't it? If they had just give one law abiding citizen a call . . . they cold have cleared it all up as I think most of us had it figured out way before the government would announce it. And . . . wasn't it just before Thanksgiving (after Paris) that Obama told the American people to be "vigilent" but to not change their travel plans as there were no indications that anything like Paris would happen on American soil? Anyone with a lick of sense knows that something was bound to happen and probably sooner than later . . . and let's face it . . . it is not over.

Now . . . can we please change the subject and talk about all the refugees who will be coming here if Obama has his way?

Now don't you go worrin' yer head 'bout dem re-fu-gees, there, bedbug. Why, we been PROMISED that they be investigate, regulated and all but castigated and de-claired to be fine, upstanding examples of humanity worthy to taky y'all's welfair checks and gub'mint housing. Ain't no "radicalized extremeists" goin' to git by the greatest king we've ever had. NOSIREEEBOB!!

xs11jack
12-04-2015, 08:21 PM
The Fat Boys Institute might get away with this one, they are still functioning after the investigation and making media statements about hitery's emails.
Ole Jack

leeggen
12-04-2015, 08:30 PM
Those so called refugees are nothing more than a bunch of cowards thay want everbody else to fight their civil war in their country. As many that have ran could have picked up anr arm and already defeated the bad guys. The cowards out number the isis. I have nothing good to say about them and will ask our Governor and all out political woes to resist the attempt at shipping them here.
CD

skeettx
12-04-2015, 08:37 PM
WHY has NO ONE mentioned Islam attack at a CHRISTMAS party?

dragon813gt
12-04-2015, 08:40 PM

It's only US media reporting it this way. Foreign media has reported it correctly.

Love Life
12-04-2015, 08:43 PM

It's rayciss, or profiling, or something.

Bad Water Bill
12-05-2015, 02:00 AM
Looking at the POOR UNDER PRIVILEGED,STARVING refugees (many of whom have traveled from as far away as Somalia)find the funds to arrive in Europe with fresh clothing,haircuts etc ?

Or is that our FOREIGN PETRO DOLLARS at work AGAIN?

Duckiller
12-05-2015, 02:43 AM
FBI was probably embarrassed into declaring it a terrorist attack. Most radio talk show hosts had declared it a terrorist attack late Wednesday or early Thursday morning. Hard to lead when you are following EVERYONE.

Col4570
12-05-2015, 03:27 AM
Here in the UK the talk on the street is that we should close the door on Islamic Immigrants since we have more than our Quota already.there is evidence that many of those who have made it here are totally disloyal and would attempt to create a state within a state.Government is now taking a hard line against any who may show signs of radical ideology.Police Raids occur regularly,although welcome by the populace the feeling is that to a certain extent the stable Door has been closed after the horse has bolted.The events perpetrated through out the world have galvanised all to combat Islamic Terrorism as is evident by the amount of Armed officers at key areas throughout the country.It is fingers crossed for all nations due to the fanatics death wish tactics.The UK has now started Bombing ISIS Oil instalations to cut off their main income source so here we can expect attacks anytime.

Love Life
12-05-2015, 10:26 AM
Col4570- My response to closing he doors after the horse has bolted is...duh.

That's not directed at you or your country. That is directed at all the idiots over time who let these people in, and expected them to be hunky dory. The muslims have a history of setting up their own little "Society" in host nations. I say host because they are tend to be parasitic (immigrants/refugees).

The coming onslaught can be nipped right now. Yes, losses have occurred. That can't be changed. However, prevention is a possibility.

tomme boy
12-05-2015, 10:56 AM
So what happened to the third person that was holding up in the house or the church? Was it Obama's brother and they had to hide him to get him out of the country?

Wis. Tom
12-05-2015, 11:18 AM
I am very interested in finding what the couple did, in the 3 hour time lapse, from the shooting, till the SUV standoff, and what happen to the Go Pro cameras they had on, during the shooting? The police found the packaging for the cameras, in the SUV, but no cameras. Where did they go, and what happened to the cameras? Christmas party massacre on tape seems like a great promo for another ISIS video, don't you think? Evil and sick to the core, if that is the case.