PDA

View Full Version : MOVING off shore-

Littleton Shot Maker
11-03-2015, 04:56 PM
Never thought I'd be hearing this...from a a die HARD American but it's time to LEAVE...

There was a joke 70' & 80's time frame,,,if things got too bad here we'd go North to wait it all out, maybe come home BUT NOT NOW.

the talk is of going to Isreal...sell off every stick, nut, bolt every pound of lead, all the ammo, powder, all the cars, the lots of land parcels and his home, all the machines to make money with a take OFF with NO PLANS TO RETURN except in a bag or box....maybe not then even.

this is a serious person that has foretold to me several things that have come true in the last 10-20 years I thought COULD never happen....

He is tired of paying into a system that gives out hands out and wants to bring in more scum of the world ....

How do I find more info on Kobutz ?? spelling bad I know.

Question? Is this sounding more common or still crazy??

I have known a few folks that have moved to Mexico and a few more moved BACK to Colombia after being here 20+ years, they feel they will do better there NOW, than staying in the USA and 'dealing with it all'....wow, really folks want to go back to their 3rd world nation because they see what and how we are becoming as bad if not in many ways worse off-
there is no well fare in Colombia so they don't have to pay in to that or SS for those that will never see it....'the rats are jumping ship' , is it too late or?????

runfiverun
11-03-2015, 06:48 PM
until I see somewhere that has the same rights and freedoms as this place I'm staying.

Look.
our time and efforts would be better served righting the wrongs that have taken place over the last century or so.
everything is laid out in the founding paper work, the citizens need to figure that out and do the right thing instead of thinking about themselves.
it was proven in the 1700's that this was what is necessary, follow in their footsteps or flee [whatever]

StolzerandSons
11-03-2015, 07:07 PM
Expatriation is becoming more common. Last year about 3400 people and the first quarter of this year showed nearly 1400 gave up their citizenship and departed so by the end of the year when the numbers are tallied it will probably be even more than last year. You can go to the federal registry and download the pdf of everyone that has become an expat.

The U.S. Gov't is one of the few that taxes their citizens regardless of where our income is derived or where we reside. And they even tax you when expatriate, I can't remember exactly what the percentage is but they tally all your assets and get a final departing tax from you for leaving.

Love Life
11-03-2015, 07:13 PM
until I see somewhere that has the same rights and freedoms as this place I'm staying.

Same.

gunauthor
11-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Hopefully things will get better after the next presidential election(and no, I'm NOT voting for Hillary).........

trapper9260
11-03-2015, 07:26 PM
To me no matter what some think is greener grass in another country, then they can go, but when it gets bad there and worst then here they will be stuck there.Also for the freedom we still have here.I am staying.

paul h
11-03-2015, 07:32 PM
As bad as it is here, it's worse in other countries. The best way to enjoy this country is to save up enough to buy a small place in the woods, have everything paid off and live simply. Not many other places in the world you can pull that off.

As are as the Israeli Kibbutz, you do realize that is commune(ist) living? Israel has more than it's share of liberal governance and the neighbors aren't exactly friendly, nor is the neighborhood.

shooter93
11-03-2015, 07:41 PM
I will never leave or give up my citizenship. To much was given to us by the Founders and too many have fought and died for those freedoms. We owe a huge debt to the Republic. For those who choose to leave when your country needs you most.....please don't bother to come back when we fix things....which we will do.

brtelec
11-03-2015, 07:42 PM
In my business there are a lot of expats. I do not know anyone that has renounced their citizenship however. I am not sure of any changes in the numbers in the last few years but it used to be, you had to stay out of the country 330days to be tax exempt. Then you were only exempt for the first $96,500-. Then you paid the difference at the tax rate of your total income. Stay in the US one day too many and the deal is off. Hands down the worst expat tax rules on earth.

DCP
11-03-2015, 07:45 PM
Israel not Isreal and it not safe there. Just saying
The whole post seems strange to me

Der Gebirgsjager
11-03-2015, 07:59 PM
Israel, eh? Isn't that kind of "out of the pan and into the fire?" Surrounded by hordes of people who hate you and want to exterminate you. Your arch enemies, the Iranians, about to get the bomb and already in possession of the missile. I think I'd rather live in Chicago. I am one who believes that hard and violent times lie ahead for our country, but this is my native land and I'll stay here and if need be fight here.

garym1a2
11-03-2015, 08:57 PM
I would visit a place for a few months first. Everything looks great for a few weeks may not mean you want to become permanent!

Littleton Shot Maker
11-03-2015, 09:16 PM
It's not ME- I don't think there is a BETTER place...to live -

Some folks remember what it was NOT what it is now....we will never go back there EVER...good or bad..

I am sure HE know about the Commune living, still willing to leave, some thing about Going out like a Lion instead of living with the sheep...

AND that part of not coming back when WE fix it? that's funny- In his mind we'd have to get rid of the IRS, SS,Batf, DHS, too many with letter no one knows, the Phone tax from Spanish american war, welfare would be outlawed, all non citizens with out a job or current in school (college, then you serve 2 years in ARMY here then go home) would have to go, if your country won;t tkae you , then you go to Cuba, all elected offices would be done for free Civic duty no pay, no life benefits , and All would have term limits 1 term,
Lawyers would be banned from any Public office ANY- ALL public Office of any kind,,,on and on---etc etc . I don;t worry about Him coming back. It's planned to be a one way trip...

SO it's broken and there IS no way to fix it in his eyes....no matter who we vote IN or OUT they are the same ilk of whores...not my words-

jonp
11-03-2015, 09:34 PM
I've met ex-pats all over the world. There are a ton in Belize. It's a nice place.

yancey
11-03-2015, 09:40 PM
I will never leave or give up my citizenship. To much was given to us by the Founders and too many have fought and died for those freedoms. We owe a huge debt to the Republic. For those who choose to leave when your country needs you most.....please don't bother to come back when we fix things....which we will do.

Shooter93, Thanks for your post ( Those are strong words and the way we should all feel about our country)

MaryB
11-03-2015, 10:02 PM
I refuse to leave! I may not be able to fight on the front lines but I can offer support to those who are! We have to take this country back and restore it to the Constitution and eliminate ALL government agencies that are not specifically named in it!

dragon813gt
11-03-2015, 10:16 PM
I'm not going anywhere. Entire family is here. It would be hard enough to relocate in the US let alone to another country. Every country has it's pluses and minuses. The US seems to be on the edge but I'm sure people said this in the past. Only time will tell if it's true or not.

Finster101
11-03-2015, 10:21 PM
Well, I reckon I might go offshore one of these days. Of course, it all depends on how bad that global warming thingy gets. I don't expect to see the ocean from my house but then if I could that would make my property worth more. We'll wait and see.

starmac
11-03-2015, 10:38 PM
It takes all kinds to make the world go round.
I can see someone seeing the writing on the wall and realising things are just going to get worse as far as freedom goes, but why leave and go to a place that is already worse.
I am pretty partial to the freedoms that I have left, and would have to be forced to go to some other country where I would lose any at all.

nekshot
11-03-2015, 11:02 PM
30 some years ago my wife and I left America (work related) from JFK and we did not know if we ever would come back. In due time we were again needed in the states after living overseas and working on 4 continents with people. Trust me, there is NO place like America! I feel like I am twice a US citizen now and yes, we will get this mess sorted out!

Stewbaby
11-04-2015, 12:29 AM
No place like home

TXGunNut
11-04-2015, 12:41 AM
I've never run from a fight, too old to start now. The country I grew up in is worth fighting for, even dying for. Hardly a new concept among true Americans. I'm not happy with our government but my country is still my country.

NavyVet1959
11-04-2015, 02:13 AM
I've been to a lot of places, but I don't think I would give up my TEXAS citizenship for ANY of them. Yeah, we're still under Yankee Occupation, but it's slowly getting better. Don't know if I'll live long enough to see us free again though.

MBTcustom
11-04-2015, 05:32 PM
The USA was a good idea, and I still think it is. It's important to stick it out and try to get things back to where they need to be. Even if it costs my life, and that of my wife and daughter, the idea of the USA is worth it. Although I'm pretty sure we would all agree it's not quite that bad yet.

It's like sitting on a cruise ship in the lap of luxury knowing that we are slowly puttering towards iceberg infested waters with the sneaking suspicion the captain remains in a drug induced stuper and really really wants to see what happens to an iceburg if he were to ram a few of them.
Some people are saying they would rather abscond in the middle of the ocean with a lifeboat, while some of us are talking about electing a new captain, and convincing the crew to turn the boat towards sunnier waters (while continuing to enjoy the margaritas, bikinis, and shows of course). As long as we are on the cruise ship, not only is it fun and entertaining, it's also safer than braving the wide open seas in a lifeboat.

Thats the the way I see it for now. I would rather join the group talking about mutiny, than face the alternative, and isn't it nice to be able to go inside and watch a comedy act when it's raining than sit in a small boat with a bucket bailing water?

Yeah, if the ship hits an iceberg, it's going to take a hit (the iceberg being symbolic of a nuclear event on American soil for instance) but it's not just going to sink on the spot. It would take multiple hits to really be in danger of capsizing. Meanwhile if you move to Isreal or wherever, you've just left the big ship and it takes almost nothing to land you in the exact situation you were afraid of in the first place.
Take a good look at the world right now. Where in the world would you be safer than living in a small town in the south with a Dollar General 2 miles away?

NavyVet1959
11-04-2015, 05:52 PM
It's like sitting on a cruise ship in the lap of luxury knowing that we are slowly puttering towards iceberg infested waters with the sneaking suspicion the captain remains in a drug induced stuper and really really wants to see what happens to an iceburg if he were to ram a few of them.
Some people are saying they would rather abscond in the middle of the ocean with a lifeboat, while some of us are talking about electing a new captain, and convincing the crew to turn the boat towards sunnier waters (while continuing to enjoy the margaritas, bikinis, and shows of course). As long as we are on the cruise ship, not only is it fun and entertaining, it's also safer than braving the wide open seas in a lifeboat.

And some of us want to keelhaul the illegal stowaway who *claims* to be captain.

Lloyd Smale
11-04-2015, 06:23 PM
sorry but im not moving to any place that has less gun freedom then here.

starmac
11-05-2015, 12:13 AM
Rereading what the OP wrote, it is hard to imagine Die hard American and bailing in the same context. Now is your friend a die hard American, or does he just claim to be, seems like straddling that fence might get painful.

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 01:37 AM
I can ask him if you want-?? HE does not make the CLAIM I made that claim OF him!!

He spent time in Various countries in Asia, and South America, it''s not as if he'd never seen the out side world- between working for Uncle S. and / or sheep dipped/ and or the Civilian 'PHOTO" jobs that had him doing stuff 'over there'??- not my place, I don't ask HE don't tell...I do know he is reaching back out to a friend with/ was with the Co. and get some 1st hand info on the seen there , let that slip out the other day...

but if he tells me that he'd rather be there with a chance to have his OWN HOLY War than to stay here and see the dip-sticks that are dragging down the Military , the schools the very fabric of the Nation he faught for and had so many buddies go away and die for- WHO the heck am I to tell him he is wrong or not a TRUE American-
TRUE AMERICANS go over seas all the time do to the bidding for the US Govt' , SOME NEVER come home ever-
he wants to take it up a couple pegs, before God calls him to his next duty station!!

reminds me of the old crazy guy that went looking for Bin laden on his own a few years back, One lone wolf American out to get some back pay!! Or is that Pay back ? same thing for some folks right???

I think he has resolved him self that 'VOTING' it out won't work, he'd want to burn down the TREE and soil it with blood and give FREEDOM a new start but that's just crazy-

SO many old timers I talk to on the phone are mad- MAD AS HELLLL we don't take up arms and rush to the DC district and OUST them all by force- 'enemies foreign AND domestic' they never UN-swore the oath , and think we all (the young guys 65-50 and younger are fools and fooling our selves --- Some of the most pissed off guys I know killed japs and jerries and now they think we're ALL *******. They tell me they are too old to go fight, they did their job why can't we??...so that's this person too not as old but same cut of cloth.

Never said 'bailing' , just looking for the last LP-OP to sit in and begin sending the bad guys 'love taps' he loves them so much he wants them to meet their maker that much faster, and since they all "want to get the 72 whores" he just wants to help them with that...double love tap to Center Mass...got to love what you do I guess right??

I can still ask him Starmac?? If you want me to...but I will make sure he's in a good mood that day 1st.

starmac
11-05-2015, 03:24 AM
Now he even sounds crazier, unless he is planning to join some military. You can ask him, but I wouldn't put much stock in his answer, if that is the way he thinks.

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 04:17 AM
I think he's sick and tired... and mad ( not crazy but MAD)you say some crazy stuff when you get that mad I am afraid, if you mean them or not.

Oh I talk to even crazier than that- he's more normal than most- you can't even imagine what folks tell me over the phone I have to remind them all the time 'they have ears' and want us to get all worked up, it goes to they're narrative and makes it easier to put us all in the jails, looney bins or just send over a black SUV for you to go away in- if you get that lucky - crazy talk like that puts US all at risk, these guys are so burnt out they just don;t give a dam - you should hear the guys from ww2 and Korean war those guys are still mad and now mad out their own leaders more than any one- Had a guy say we'd had been better off under german occupation-- (that's harsh)-- than to have the folks we have now running the show... (crazy at many levels)-- I am sure he did not go into those camps to see what was going on...

smokeywolf
11-05-2015, 04:30 AM
Rumor has it that the Bush family has about 100,000 acres in Paraguay. I've also heard that quite a few of the well to do have land holdings in Paraguay and Peru. Perhaps that is their escape plan.

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 04:44 AM
UHH Paraguay...?? AAHHH Peru..?
I lived in Colombia for a couple years as a little guy- 9 to 10- maybe 11 yrs old, loved it there but hard to get over the cartel thing and crime out of control- and the politics Oh my way shady there- every one can be bought or if not then put down like a dog in the streets...

Paraguay is supposed to be much nicer than where we where at .. Bogota, then Bucaramanga, San Vincente ( farc country) then Caracas (hell) , Cali was very cool, Pamplona and Tunja are out in the sticks. that was 79-81?? lots of change since then,

I know folks in Argentina , would love to visit there...but they say NOT to go there--
Maybe they ( Bushes) know something is going down that we don't- OR could all be rumors, maybe they have a ranch there too, lots of beef come from there or did at one time...

snowwolfe
11-05-2015, 10:39 AM
My advice to your friend is: Goodbye

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 12:53 PM
that's not advice . that's a send off- thanks though-
If health become worse , won't need to do anything other than SAY 'GOOD BYE'

NavyVet1959
11-05-2015, 01:04 PM
that's not advice . that's a send off- thanks though-
If health become worse , won't need to do anything other than SAY 'GOOD BYE'

His original reply was more colorful.

My advice to your friend is:
Dont let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

I liked that one better... :)

Char-Gar
11-05-2015, 01:32 PM
I have visited Isreal three time and lived as an expat in Ecuador for four years without returning to the States.

While folks may be disgusted with trends in US society, there will not find things better anywhere else, just a different set of angst to deal with it. The only people I know that really do well in Central and South America are people who return to their roots there. Unless you are grew up there, you will never truly belong, being forever a foreigner in a foreign land. It will never be home.

Israel has a tax burden at least double that of the US to support all the various social programs and military. While I am very fond of Israel and support them it their struggle, it is not a place to put down roots unless you are a Jew and that trumps all other concerns. You will find yourself in a very alien culture, that does not accept non-Jews very well and taxed nearly to death.

It is a very long story, but I had a chance to stay in Ecuador and become a very wealthy individual, but it would require me surrendering my US citizenship and becoming an Ecuadorian citizen. It was a very difficult decision, but in the end I just could not and would not turn in that passport with the American Eagle on it, so I returned stateside.

Alan B...my counsel to your friends is to go spend a year or two wherever and that will get his head screwed on straight, if that is possible. But to sell out and burn your bridges behind you is all kinds of stupid.

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 01:47 PM
thank you- actual good intel from some one that has been there-
No idea ALL non Jews where considered 2nd class- even Christians Huh??

The time and years we spent down South where tons of fun-
I have 1/4 of my Family still there- but I won;t go there to live and give up my passport-

Heck even my Aunts came here for a while to have kids here , then go back Home (Venezuela) and even in 69-73 they KNEW having that passport would be their ticket out if SHTF there- it did --they lost 3 homes, their land was taken for State use ( put homeless on their 40+ acres ( hectars ) and asked my Uncle - BIG business owner, employer to many folks there to go away- quietly or or go to jail for 'having to much and not sharing with the poor" is how he put it to me-

they all live here and now and can't even get the money that "had" in the banks out so they could have a decent life here-- like refugee they got out and made it to USA,

Char-Gar
11-05-2015, 02:05 PM
thank you- actual good intel from some one that has been there-
No idea ALL non Jews where considered 2nd class- even Christians Huh??

The time and years we spent down South where tons of fun-
I have 1/4 of my Family still there- but I won;t go there to live and give up my passport-

Heck even my Aunts came here for a while to have kids here , then go back Home (Venezuela) and even in 69-73 they KNEW having that passport would be their ticket out if SHTF there- it did --they lost 3 homes, their land was taken for State use ( put homeless on their 40+ acres ( hectars ) and asked my Uncle - BIG business owner, employer to many folks there to go away- quietly or or go to jail for 'having to much and not sharing with the poor" is how he put it to me-

they all live here and now and can't even get the money that "had" in the banks out so they could have a decent life here-- like refugee they got out and made it to USA,

Jews are very clannish people who don't mix well with Goyim (Gentiles), The Palestinians and Druze that live there, all have their own societies and issues, which are alien to American Christians. The Christians that live there are about 95% some kind of Middle Eastern strain.

The Israelis are very happy for Christians to visit and leave their money behind, but that is about it. They are not hostile to Americans, just indifferent.

When I lived in South America, I took up with some of the local Abogados, because I am a Law School grad. They sort of adopted me and it gave me a rather unique view on the legal and governmental side of things. Even the most conservative person down there would be considered far left up here. I watched as governments changed like a woman changes her underwear. They all have Constitutions but they are just considered as ideals and not the supreme law of the land. Laws change at the whim of the controlling government.

I had one Ecuadorian lawyer tell me, "You American lawyers are lucky because you know what the law is. We have to read the newspaper every morning to find out what the law is.".

I share the disgust with the way things are going in this country, but at the end of the day, it is still the best around with no viable alternatives. So, I will ride it out and hope, pray and work for a better America.

snowwolfe
11-05-2015, 02:06 PM
His original reply was more colorful.

I liked that one better... :)
So did I but decided to edit the post to not be cynical :)

oldred
11-05-2015, 02:10 PM
The only place I would consider going might be Canada but only because I simply love it up there, absolutely some of the most beautiful real estate in the world, and not because I would be running from the problems here. My ancestors were here when the great European invasion of our country began so I have no ancestral roots anywhere else, besides as has been stated already for all the problems here it's still a great place to live!

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 02:12 PM
LMAFO-
my uncle there in Colombia is/was also Abogado- main reason I got to travel and see so much of the country there -

but yes that statement says it all!!!

My cousin is there now still after living here for 10 years, went home- and is doing very well- the taxes and low pay here where killing them, and trying to send money home to support the rest of his clan was getting harder every day..packed it - sold it off- went home - with his 3 US born kids- same thing with them - they will be able to get out when no one else can....when shtf there 'maybe'

tonyjones
11-05-2015, 04:00 PM
A fairly large number of Americans live offshore for economic reasons, more desirable weather, etc. Several years ago I read in International Living Magazine that 1 million US and Canadian citizens were retired in Mexico. I have researched living as an expat in Belize, Costa Rica, Panama, Nicaragua, Equador and Uraguay.

I personally know an American couple living in the Lake Arenal, Costa Rica region that lives quite comfortably on $1,200 US per month. The scenery and weather/climate are superb and the SSA direct deposits their retirement benefit payments into their local bank account.

The perfect place, unless we make it into Heaven, does not exist. There are compromises to be made whatever decision one makes. While I do not care for the current political situation in Equador, the government there is small enough that they do not have the time, interest or personnel to hassle American expats living there. Besides, Equador, as well as Panama and other countries realize that having retired American expats living there is an economic plus for their countries and have enacted policies (pensionado programs) to attract them.

Regards,

TJ

MBTcustom
11-05-2015, 04:39 PM
The only place I would consider going might be Canada but only because I simply love it up there, absolutely some of the most beautiful real estate in the world, and not because I would be running from the problems here. My ancestors were here when the great European invasion of our country began so I have no ancestral roots anywhere else, besides as has been stated already for all the problems here it's still a great place to live!

Sultry Arkansas summer days. Cajun crawfish boils. Back porch beer sipping with a little bluegrass banjo playing softly from a Deering openback. The smell of the first spring rain. The brush of a wet bowstring as it whisks the nock of an arrow past my lips on its way to a deer's heart. The flop of a casting net hitting muddy water in a perfect circle. Loving a beautiful woman I fell in love with decades ago. Kids yelling excitedly as I come home from work. A quiet afternoon interrupted occasionally with the boom of a rifle and the smell of Unique.
So much more that cannot be mentioned for lack of bandwidth or the inability of human language to communicate. You know that moment when you hear sounds in the woods and you just know it's a deer and not a squirrel? What do you call that? What about when you fall asleep at noon in deer camp hearing mosquitoes buzzing and smelling the wood smoke from the camp fire after a hard morning hunting in cloths that were much too cold at 4 AM, but seem much too warm now. What do you call that? There's just no words for it.

As long as life here looks like that, I see no reason to leave. For now, a warm ceiling in Arkansas was the first thing I saw, and it will be the last thing I see when I leave. I just can't think of anything better.
Makes a sunny tropical beach seem lonely and synthetic by comparison in my opinion.

Littleton Shot Maker
11-05-2015, 05:22 PM
true Sir...(Goodsteel)
We are all in different places and times of our lives- and for some NY city is paradise- NO thank you- rather be in the hills of Tn or NC but they tell me that's not it was before- Dad is from Athens Tn, still have family there.

Love Mt. too, but there THEY tell me things have changed and LOCALS are leaving- where to-- jeesh-

some folks are not shooters or own guns so they don;t miss or care about the same things WE ALL do here- so for those to go off and leave does not matter to them-
I have had so many guys try to get me to go to South Africa and Australia to go hunting , they tell me it great there--Not sure about that but it is what they know- so who am I to judge.

thanks all- for the good intel- will make sure to pass it along-

and thanks for all those who said "get out" "don't come back" very insightful- good stuff there- thanks too- let's me know who it offering real help and those that just want to add their .01 to look funny or what ever. If I can't help I don't - but going out of my way to be a smart *** is just dumb- one day You may need some insight or advice or help- hope you get better advice than you gave.

got to go now- need to ship off some molds --
be good ALL

Freightman
11-05-2015, 05:46 PM
My family came to Texas in 1839 been here ever since see no reason to go now, old can't run but i can hit the gong at 1000 yds, so I am staying aint no haint running me out.

Driver man
11-05-2015, 07:07 PM
We have a few US ex pats living here also. Not many but you meet the odd ones from time to time. Many hold down good jobs and fit in well but for many others we would seem like liberals gone to extreme.

NavyVet1959
11-05-2015, 09:37 PM
We have a few US ex pats living here also. Not many but you meet the odd ones from time to time. Many hold down good jobs and fit in well but for many others we would seem like liberals gone to extreme.

Well, where else can you find such a wide assortment of sheep to shag ... and such an understanding population? :)

Driver man
11-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Well, where else can you find such a wide assortment of sheep to shag ... and such an understanding population? :)
Some of the nicest people I know are sheep.

MaryB
11-06-2015, 01:32 AM
If I moved it would be to TX... the one state that will not roll over to socialism! Minnesota is getting to liberal...

GaryN
11-06-2015, 02:04 AM
Some things I have found out about Israel that I didn't know. I got this from a guy who grew up there. He moved there with his parents from Russia when he was three. He is now thirty. He is white. He was always getting beat up at school because he was white. He is now heavily into marshal arts because of this. Taxes are very high. There is a large portion of the population that lives off the government (sound familiar). Real estate is quite a bit higher than here in Utah (double). There is nothing like the variety we have here in the grocery store over there. He loves all the different candy we have. He had never seen licorice before. You here gunfire quite often. It is coming from the Palestinian area. You cannot own a firearm without a permit. If you do not serve in the military you cannot find a job. It is very hot over there. Not a lot of water. After all the stuff I learned I would not move there unless I was a devout Jew.

Love Life
11-06-2015, 02:32 AM
Leaving America? To hard? Bunch of ******* if you ask me. Renounce your citizenship when you leave so you can be added to the "enemies" list.

Col4570
11-06-2015, 03:26 AM
Well somebody has to say it,the Islamic revolution that is polluting the world makes freedom the most valuable asset to our future,therefore to desert the country that you love in favour of perhaps a few years of comfort is not citizenship.We are all here to make sure that the freedom we love is not usurped by politicians living in Ivory towers insulated from the problems that might affect us lesser mortals.The Ballot Box is a most important weapon when used properly.

Littleton Shot Maker
11-06-2015, 03:38 AM
he's not looking for comfort- he's looking for targets-

with the news he got from the "Death-Doc" ( cancer issues again) this week , he may not need to worry no more & don't think he'll get the chance to 'VOTE' in/ out the next prince/princess to the ball room.

just getting his paper work together and parting out the things he has to friends or family- he's checking out already

thanks again to all of your insights- very illuminating

Char-Gar
11-06-2015, 07:56 AM

with the news he got from the "Death-Doc" ( cancer issues again) this week , he may not need to worry no more & don't think he'll get the chance to 'VOTE' in/ out the next prince/princess to the ball room.

just getting his paper work together and parting out the things he has to friends or family- he's checking out already

Speaking as a pastor to a man in the short rows of life, it is time to make peace with this world and the people in it and not war. Going out with blood in his eye is not a good death strategy.

NavyVet1959
11-06-2015, 08:15 AM

There's plenty of "targets" here and they are just as determined to destroy our way of life as any camel-shagging "target" in the Mid-East.

starmac
11-06-2015, 10:59 PM
I have personally known several people that have lived in other countries for financial reasons, some to make money, some to stretch their retirement, but these people had their head straight, and never left because they didn't like their country.
As far as I am concerned, I do not like what we have now compared to fifty years ago, but many think it is better. As far as I know this is the best place in the world, as far as freedoms go.
As far as him going to find targets, not much any of us can say, that could help, if that is truly his thinking, and he is not pulling your leg.
I have known many, many WW11, Kprea, and Vietnam vets, most, no all I have known were not looking for more killing, period.

oldblinddog
11-07-2015, 03:02 AM
I'm not happy with our government but my country is still my country.

Yes that is true. The government, however, doesn't give a flip what you think. They don't care about laws anymore either. Do yourself a favor and read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Liberal-Fascism-American-Mussolini-Politics-ebook/dp/B000W917ZG/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446879471&sr=1-1&keywords=liberal+fascism and then you will know what Hillary means when she calls herself a Progressive.

Then read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Denial-Historians-Communism-Espionage/dp/159403088X/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446879605&sr=1-1&keywords=in+denial+historians+communism+%26+espion age so you will know how far past help we really are. Senator Joseph McCarthy was right all along.

Then read this book: http://www.amazon.com/Thomas-Jefferson-Tripoli-Pirates-Forgotten-ebook/dp/B00SI0B5GW/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1446879915&sr=1-1&keywords=thomas+jefferson+and+the+tripoli+pirates so you will know just how long Islam has been a cancer on the world and America.

If I moved it would be to TX... the one state that will not roll over to socialism! Minnesota is getting to liberal...

Have you been to Houston or Austin lately?

waynem34
11-07-2015, 03:12 AM
My blood will be spilled here.I will not forget I will not surrender