PDA

View Full Version : Western Washington Monthly Steel match

hotwheelz
04-10-2008, 08:05 PM
I run a speed steel match on the 3rd sunday of every month at the Paul Bunyan Sportsmans club in Puyallup. We run 5-6 stage match 5 passes on a 5 shoot course each stage worst time is thrown out. I have 5 catagories Stock any gun without optics or comps, Carry 4.5" or under barrell with out optics or comps, Revolver limited to .357 or light loaded 44 { dont want to tear up my steel } without optics or comps, Open all .22 and anything with optics or comps, Draw anything goes for holster, all stages start from from the surrender position. . I set up 1 stage the same every month to use for setting the field and compair your improvements on a month to month basis. Most people shoot 2-3 guns a match cost is $5 per gun and there is script given every match to 1,2,3 of each catogory no one places more then once to spred out the script..

We do a championship match once a year in May you must have 3 qualifers to compete in the the championships with a prize table that has around $2000 worth of prizes on, no one hits the prize table more then 2 times until everyone has gotten something.

We have alot of fun and have some great local shooters its as much social as competition we try to help each other in between the jokes just keep it safe and have some fun..

Everyone is welcome from kids to seniors just keep it safe.. Hopefully a few of you can make it out Will