PDA

View Full Version : Noe?

S.B.
10-30-2015, 05:13 PM
Are they having problems with their website?
Steve

Tenbender
10-30-2015, 05:28 PM
I'm starting to think NOE has all the business they want. I need a couple molds and have been trying to buy from NOE for almost a year. Maybe someday !

alamogunr
10-30-2015, 05:43 PM
Works fine right now.

Tenbender, are you trying to communicate thru the web site? Has always worked for me. I've bought several molds from his listings on the site. Be sure and check the on hand quantity. Many of the listings show "0" on hand. I've never tried it but there may be a way of asking to be notified if that mold is run again. It probably won't happen if there are several configurations available but not the one you want.

tazman
10-30-2015, 05:49 PM
I have never had any luck contacting them through the web site. I don't know if the email system is broken, overloaded, or what. That said, if you call them, you will most likely get the owner and you will be taken care of.
I have ordered several items from them using their site and it always worked and the molds were always shipped quickly. I never tried to order anything that had a 0 on hand listing though.

dragon813gt
10-30-2015, 05:58 PM
I'm starting to think NOE has all the business they want. I need a couple molds and have been trying to buy from NOE for almost a year. Maybe someday !

Go to their forum and see if there is a thread about it in the Inventory Run section. If not, start one. I've been able to buy everyone on my list this way. If you want it someone else most likely does as well.

Mica_Hiebert
10-30-2015, 06:15 PM
Been waiting a year for a double cavity 360-180 wfn plain base mold to be available. i finnaly just bought a used gas check one and got lucky on that one because I have missed 4 used ones since I have been looking. They get snatchd up as soon as they get posted. Good luck

dragon813gt
10-30-2015, 07:07 PM
Been waiting a year for a double cavity 360-180 wfn plain base mold to be available. i finnaly just bought a used gas check one and got lucky on that one because I have missed 4 used ones since I have been looking. They get snatchd up as soon as they get posted. Good luck

That mold is being run right now. Better sign up now since it's last call: http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/topic,1076.0.html

Tailhunter
10-31-2015, 08:53 PM
I've got one of those coming ..... Hopefully.

Harter66
11-01-2015, 02:28 PM
+1 on the forum .

I was in a group buy ,got the notice about 830 yesterday morning, logged in on the biz site about 1030 ordered the mould . I got a receipt before noon , list confirmation about 1 and an in process notice around 3. All just the usual service and order of of notice .

Scharfschuetze
11-01-2015, 02:46 PM
I've recently been in touch via E-mails with Al and he's been most punctual.

Can't say enough good things about NOE's quality and customer service.

oldblinddog
11-02-2015, 12:03 AM
What is his email address/phone number???

tazman
11-02-2015, 07:29 AM
What is his email address/phone number???

The phone number is on their web site at the bottom of pretty much any page.

Scharfschuetze
11-02-2015, 12:07 PM
It is also on the order and the shipping confirmation E-mails that go out with each product.

Mica_Hiebert
11-02-2015, 12:15 PM
That mold is being run right now. Better sign up now since it's last call: http://noebulletmolds.com/smf/index.php/topic,1076.0.html
Day late and a dollar short! I can buy lots of gas checks for my new used mould before I recoupe the cost of the plain base version.