PDA

View Full Version : News ... not politics

montana_charlie
10-27-2015, 11:40 AM
“I just returned from a gun rights meeting in Belgium, and I can attest that all over Europe people now want the means to defend themselves,” Gottlieb told WND. “Self-defense is no longer a dirty word. In countries like Austria, where it is still legal to own a firearm, gun sales are at record levels. I can tell you first-hand that people in Europe now wish they had a Second Amendment.”
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/islamic-invasion-pulls-trigger-europeans-scramble-for-guns/#tlPx4Gvt7muM5SLp.99

WILCO
10-27-2015, 11:59 AM
History repeats itself.

starmac
10-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Imagine that.

JSnover
10-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Just like here at home...
A journalist named Wittinger said "something is very wrong here" if Austrians are buying guns to protect themselves against migrants.
"Shotguns will not, after all, solve any immediate problems, quite the contrary," he said.
The Czech TV station then reported that Islamists are promising: "We will cut the heads off unbelieving dogs even in Europe."

Col4570
10-28-2015, 02:45 AM
911,Was the start of the war of conquest by Islamist mavericks.It is obvious that their intention is to gradually impose their tainted agenda by fear.This Gangster Philosophy has had the opposite effect and has in fact galvanised the populace to resist their repulsive cult.At one time the title Muslim was accepted as just one of the many religions but now due to the name being hijacked by the Mad Dogs,Islam has been put into disrepute by those who use it to further their own intentions.Now those of that following are placed under close scrutiny,this is evident by the number of arrests by Law enforcement.A result of the deafening silence from those who follow the mainstream of that religion.

popper
10-28-2015, 05:59 PM
And http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/27/paul-ryans-gun-control-support-throws-another-obstacle-path-speakership/
Not really, RNC & DNC aren't any different anymore.

nagantguy
10-28-2015, 06:30 PM
And http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/27/paul-ryans-gun-control-support-throws-another-obstacle-path-speakership/
Not really, RNC & DNC aren't any different anymore.

Right on any doubt about that died with the new budget deal and tpp, super secret tpp.

duckey
10-28-2015, 07:54 PM
I was in a Bass Pro a week ago and saw an older couple talking to a salesman about cross bows, figured it was a gift for a a grand child. I heard the wife say that she was concerned that her guns would be taken away by our govt and was looking at a cross bow for home defense! I chuckled out loud.

starmac
10-29-2015, 11:15 PM
Bows work, it was a compound, not a crossbow, but I know a guy that put two armed bad guys down with one, one stayed down. This was a home defense situation too.

TXGunNut
10-30-2015, 12:08 AM
If you don't think our Euro friends are facing self-defense situations against radical Muslims you're not paying attention. If you're not prepared to do the same here in the good ol' USA we need to talk.

w5pv
10-30-2015, 07:48 AM
The only thing "o" hasn't lied about is him standing with the mooslimes.

Taylor
10-30-2015, 09:49 AM
This is why I taught myself to make long bows and arrows.Currently working on river cane arrows and broadheads made from spoons.