PDA

View Full Version : Fall?

Bzcraig
10-10-2015, 07:11 PM
Here it is nearly mid October and it's 99* today! Good news is we will be in Idaho in the spring.

starmac
10-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Lol. We have had 1 1/2 feet of snow, but it is gone and is still t shirt weather here. I'm not complaining, but is is sure keeping the roads I need to run either rough, or some impassable, as the ground has not yet froze.

Sweetpea
10-10-2015, 09:02 PM
85 here today, the general deer hunt starts next Saturday, we'll have to be checking water holes, for sure, since rain has been nonexistent as of late!

You do know they get snow in Idaho, right? :bigsmyl2:

Bzcraig
10-10-2015, 10:27 PM
85 here today, the general deer hunt starts next Saturday, we'll have to be checking water holes, for sure, since rain has been nonexistent as of late!

You do know they get snow in Idaho, right? :bigsmyl2:

I can't wait, the older I get the less tolerant I am of the heat. Plus the move comes with semi retirement so staying in and casting/loading won't bother me a lick though I might turn my bride into a bit of a lune.

runfiverun
10-12-2015, 11:03 AM
well it's been making the low 60's during the day, and I seen some mid 20's on the thermometer last night on the way home from Wyoming.
we have also been scraping ice off the windshield [off and on] for a couple of weeks now.
a few snow flurries have already come through this year and dusted the mountain peaks with it sticking around in patches at some of the higher elevations.

Beerd
10-13-2015, 02:10 PM
still waiting for the first frost here in Montana's banana belt.