PDA

View Full Version : The Lord blessed me again

shaper
09-23-2015, 11:48 PM
The Lord blessed me three times this week. Of course He blesses me every day, these are special. I posted the first time a few days ago when a trade was made to obtain a M1 30 cal. carbine rifle that I have wanted for a long time but could not afford.
I am 72 years old and love to hunt but I have big problems in dragging a buck out of the woods. Enter the next blessing. I friend had a Yamaha 250 cc four wheeler for sale at his body shop. I called about it and was told it had been traded for another bigger four wheeler. The Suzuki had a bad starter and I was told it would cost $500 for a new one. Long story short. I got the Suzuki 300cc quad runner for $300 and a rifle that I swore not to shoot again. The thing hurt when I shot it. I went on line and have a starter coming for $45.
Blessing three. Today I went to see a friend who has sold his very large commercial building. He has 6 weeks to vacate the building. I was on my way out of the building when I saw some insulation stacked to the side. It reminded me of the discussion with my wife about putting some insulation in our house. Our house is an old farm house built in the 30's and added to several times. The insulation in the attic is almost non existent. I asked my friend if he would sell some of the insulation. He said no, but I can have all of it if I would just take out of the building. He said there is enough insulation for a 12000 sq foot building in that pile.
I just had to tell someone of His blessings.

exile
09-24-2015, 12:57 AM
Good to hear, shaper. The Lord blesses us all, but few of us (I include myself in this) are able to recognize that fact, and even fewer will give Him the glory for His constant love and care in our lives. May His care and keeping continue and increase even more in your life, even more as we see his Second Coming draw near. (John 6:40)

exile

Gator 45/70
09-24-2015, 12:58 AM
Like, Plus+1

Forty Rod Ray
09-24-2015, 01:40 AM
Pat, good things happen to good people....

EMC45
09-24-2015, 12:16 PM
He is always on time!

shooter93
09-24-2015, 06:11 PM
Could you go buy a Powerball lottery ticket with my name on it?....I'll send the money.....smiles.

jcren
09-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Awesome! We have also been very blessed lately, and as a worrier, I have a hard time remembering that He will provide when the time is right.

Floydster
09-24-2015, 08:12 PM
Shaper, I am glad our Lord is working in you, he will provide all your needs, we that know him are truley blessed.
I myself have left our Lord in my younger years, praise be to him, he never left me, I am so at peace now that know he is with me I can't begin to find the words how grateful I am.
Take each blessing and cherish it, it is our Awesome Lords will.
Peace, Floydster

Ole Joe Clarke
09-24-2015, 09:24 PM
God blesses his Children if we will allow Him to. Just today I smashed the flesh between my thumb and index finger when a trolling motor slid down after I loosen a knob. Immediately I asked: God touch that hand! I have had very little pain and all I did was put some "New Skin" on it after washing it up. It's just barely sore. Thank you, Lord!

MaryB
09-24-2015, 09:49 PM
Every time I have been against a wall needing something the lord has stepped in and helped. Usually in the form of orders for product but hey it comes at just the right time to tide me over a rough spot! I have to work for it as it should be!