PDA

View Full Version : M & P Molds / Kalupi

Rick B
09-19-2015, 03:19 PM
I have bought a number of molds over the last four years from Miha. They are available through the Group Buys Forum on this website. He produces in most cases brass Cramer style multi cavity hollow point molds that will accept a variety of different hollow point pins. I recently received a .359-220 grain double cavity mold. The quality of this mold is as good or better then the first one I received. That says something about this man. Many of us know that he is backed up and demand exceeds his ability to produce the quantity of molds, many of us would like.

One change he has made recently is to supply guide pins with Allen head sockets. This makes it so much easier to remove or tighten the guide pin into the hollow point pin. The machining finish of these new pins is considerably better, then on his earlier guide pins. Thanks again for the great molds.
Rick

PS Thanks also to the Designers and Group Buy Honcho's.

dragon813gt
09-19-2015, 05:07 PM
All of the guide pins for my molds take the small Allen wrench he sends w/ the mold. Am I missing something because I have a lot of his molds?

Rick B
09-19-2015, 11:49 PM
Bought most of the M&P Molds that I own in 2011. At that time the guide pins were milled with two small flats. The Allen socket head is a great improvement.
Rick