PDA

View Full Version : Asking for prayers for my wife

USMC87
09-13-2015, 10:40 AM
My wife has had graves disease for about 5 years now, Last year her graves went into remission and turned into hoshimotos thyroid disease. Her levels went elevated for about 10 months before she switched doctors and was treated about a month ago, Her levels have come down but she is suffering deep depression and anxiety from all the stress and high levels of thyroid hormone. Please pray for her recovery and for me to be strong, kind and a good husband to her.

Riverpigusmc
09-13-2015, 11:05 AM
Prayers sent.

jcren
09-13-2015, 11:15 AM
Prayers for comfort and healing, sounds like you already have the husband part covered.

fatnhappy
09-13-2015, 11:17 AM
prayers sent

johnson1942
09-13-2015, 12:33 PM
also make sure her levels of thyroid are monitored at close regular intervals. if they are too high or too low they will affect her emotional level.watch her depression so it doesnt get too deep. she cant help what she is going through and needs to be stabilized to normal so she can enjoy life again. 15 percent of all mental status difficulties ( depression and such) are due to thyroid imballance. when the thyroid level is made normal again it will help her in every way. am a retired registered nurse and had it my self once. saw it many times and also first hand.

MrWolf
09-13-2015, 12:40 PM
Prayers sent and I agree you have the husband part down. As stated her levels need to be monitored. Thyroid issues run in my family which was probably caused by living next to what was latter classified as a Super fund site for toxic waste. You are already doing the best that can be done.

shoot-n-lead
09-13-2015, 12:41 PM
Prayers sent for your wife.

Clay M
09-13-2015, 01:26 PM
Disease processes are a long hard journey.
I will pray for God's healing in her life.
I will also pray that she continues to get all the proper medical care that she needs.
Having the right doctors is also part of God's care.
My wife had some bad doctors for a few years..

I will also be praying for you, that through this, you will able to provide her with the support she needs during this hard time.

badbob454
09-13-2015, 01:54 PM
prayer sent ...

OldFogey
09-13-2015, 02:43 PM
Prayers sent and will continue to be sent. My wife has been going through a similar illness for about a year. So, I know it can be tough at times. Remember, God is with you both.

rancher1913
09-13-2015, 06:02 PM
have a friend that's going through something like this, prayers sent your way.

Bo1
09-13-2015, 09:45 PM
Prayers offered up for your wife and you in the name of Jesus.

DLCTEX
09-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Prayers sent. Asking for healing in Jesus name.

opos
09-13-2015, 10:10 PM
Prayers for you both...some years ago my Wife picked up her thyroid medicine at the pharmacy...about a week late she was in the E.R....they had given her a dosage of thyroid medication that was 100 times the prescribed dosage...We know what thyroid issues can do and also know they can be corrected..takes some time...best to you and holding good thoughts

1johnlb
09-13-2015, 10:54 PM
God dwells in the midst of our praise

This is so important for us to remember and here’s why: If you are going through tough times and you are trying to find God in the mess and yuck of your crisis and circumstances, stop. Quit trying to find God, and start worshiping Him and He will find you.

When we stop trying so hard in our own puny power and simply build a throne of praise to Him, He will come and inhabit and sit right in our midst. The language of praise acts like a magnet and God quickly attaches Himself to us. It’s a promise—God is enthroned on the praises of His people.

Then what happens? When God is enthroned on our praise, every good thing that He does is available to us. Every good thing that comes with Him, the Creator of the Universe, is available to us.

What’s the most powerful thing you can do when the enemy is coming after you? Praise God!! When your circumstances get bad, that’s when you need to praise Him the most!

I apologize, if this seems cold. I normally don't post in these threads, just pray and believe for those asking. But this time this was what was screaming in my spirit, for you.

Hebrews 13:15 offer the sacrifices of praise to God.

If it was easy it wouldn't be a sacrifice.

buckwheatpaul
09-14-2015, 07:26 AM
May God grant you and your wife peace. May He calm both of your fears. May He guide the doctors and nurses in such a way that her pain will be deminished. Lastly may He comfort you both.....in His name Amen!

Preacher Jim
09-14-2015, 10:29 AM
Lord please hold them both in your loving hand a pour your grace upon them. Father guide them to the doctor whom you choose to work through or heal her with your touch, you are the author and perfector of all healing Lord Jesus and we praise you right now for what you are going to do. amen

castalott
09-14-2015, 10:43 AM
Sincere Prayers for Health, Healing, Love , Mercy, Faith, Hope, and Strength. As Shakespeare says in one of his plays , Say this to her..... " Serve God, Love me, and Mend....."

USMC87
09-14-2015, 11:02 PM
Today she seems to be doing a bit better, I can't thank you all enough for your prayers and support during this trial. I am thankful to have a place to confide in my brothers and sisters, I know all things work on GODS timing and we are to be patient and praying always for strength and guidance. Again thank you and GOD bless.

Teddy (punchie)
09-15-2015, 12:41 AM
God Bless !! Good to hear things are somewhat better.

DCP
09-15-2015, 07:20 AM
Prayers sent

kungfustyle
09-15-2015, 08:37 AM
Prayers up for you and your wife.

jmort
09-15-2015, 09:09 AM
Praying for her and for you Brother.

USMC87
10-12-2015, 07:44 AM
I wanted to let you know that my wife is doing a lot better, Thank you for your care and concern and especially the prayers to our Almighty GOD!

w5pv
10-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Prayers sent

Preacher Jim
10-12-2015, 11:16 AM
i have walked in your shoes with my wife. both of you are in our prayers. her for healing and you for strenth to support her in this trial.

OldFogey
10-12-2015, 12:22 PM
I wanted to let you know that my wife is doing a lot better, Thank you for your care and concern and especially the prayers to our Almighty GOD!

THAT is great news. Your wife is and will continue to be in my prayers