PDA

View Full Version : 311407 ..Books are closed...Checks will go to bank

Char-Gar
10-10-2005, 06:00 PM
After several hours of trying to make all the number work, we have 63 individuals who have ordered a total of 68 molds.

I will put the checks and money orders in the bank tomorrow or
wednesday and wait a week to see if any duds show up. I am not going to waste any time trying to collect funky checks, I will just reduce the amount of the order and send the check back to the maker and he is SOL on this mold. So check your bank balances because they are acoming!

I will then send in the order and when I get a deliver date, I will post it here.

After that you won't get any more posts until the molds are here unless there is a problem of some sort.

I just hope Lee does us right. I am not worried about the bullet design as it has a long track record of good work. If your mold turn out to be *** take it up with Lee as I will be deaf, dumb and blind and really don't give a #%&* about your angst.

Buckshot
10-10-2005, 08:13 PM
...............Aw now, you know you really DO care, but refuse to be responsible for something you had no control over:bigsmyl2:

BTW, I am going to go ahead and delete the last call post from 10-6, as this pretty well takes it's place. Just doing a little housework, HA!

...............Buckshot

Char-Gar
10-10-2005, 09:11 PM
Yeah..right..I am just one bundle of sensative caring touchy feely nerve endings. At any rate, the best defense is a good offense. I just want to discourage any petty whining before it starts, if indeed it does.

Catshooter
10-10-2005, 09:21 PM
I can hardly wait. Thank you.

Cat

Buckshot
10-10-2005, 09:23 PM
Yeah..right..I am just one bundle of sensative caring touchy feely nerve endings. At any rate, the best defense is a good offense. I just want to discourage any petty whining before it starts, if indeed it does.

...........Shouldn't. I've not heard of any in the last freaking 50 custom orders[smilie=l: I do remember that poor ole Jumptrap actually had some people complain that the boxes their moulds came in were a bit tatty, ha! Like HE was the one delivering them. But that was like 8 years ago.

However, never fear. I know where you're coming from. When I did my custom 8mm mould I said the same thing. I sent the design and Lee did the work. Problems, issues, bitches or grips need to be directed to Lee. I had nothing to do with cutting them.

.............Buckshot

Char-Gar
10-11-2005, 12:02 AM
Buckshot..By and large the folks that inhabit this board are square shooters who know the vagaries of a project like this. STILL...I work with people for a living and the many years of doing that have taught me a little about human nature.

Char-Gar
10-11-2005, 12:06 AM
A slight correction...I did another count and this time I came up with 63 persons who ordered 69 molds. One fellow that ordered two molds was counted as a one mold person first go around. I got it right this time..even the money equals the number of molds..Now that is a miricle!

Char-Gar
10-13-2005, 04:17 PM
Checks have been deposited..Here de come!!!!

moodyholler
10-13-2005, 04:40 PM
OLE TEX CHARGAR WAS AFINE OLE SOUL!!!!!!!moodyholler

762cavalier
10-14-2005, 08:38 PM
Doo Da DooDa Looking forward to my first 6 hole oh the doo da day :wink:

Sorry I couldn't resist :groner:

Char-Gar
10-25-2005, 04:29 PM
No funky checks showing up the order went off to Lee today. It contained the drawing/spec sheet, a cashier's check for 69 molds and a letter from me, telling them to follow to specs and don't vary. I wanted that clear in case they got creative with the molds and I had to send them back. I sent the stuff Certified/Return Receipt Requested.

Now let's sit back until "the fullness of time" and the molds show up.

Char-Gar
10-25-2005, 05:21 PM
Oh yes...In my letter to Lee, I identified this order as another coming from "The Cast Boolit Bunch". I wanted them to know where these orders were coming from and who they are dealing with. IMHO the collective expertise on this board is unrivaled anywhere in the bullet casting culture.