PDA

View Full Version : Wood this work?

OneShotNeeded
04-03-2008, 08:27 AM
General question

I've been reading on here about all these problems everyone is having with warewolves and thought I should mention what I've discovered works dealing with vampires.

:Fire:

A WOOD Bullet.

Now those of you who are experimenting with melting silver, and gold, tin, and lead here is the all purpose round of the century and only cost a nickel.

:twisted:

A wooden bullet with a SILVER thumb tack on the tip. [smilie=w:

I mention this because a friend of mine has or remembers an article written years ago about using wooden dowels with a super light charge for home defense / vampires. It's along the same principal as a thread posted in here on gluelits only half the work.

Just figured I'd throw that out there for those of you that are interested.

lathesmith
04-03-2008, 10:13 AM
Do those have a cross etched on them? I think that would make them more effective.

dakotashooter2
04-03-2008, 10:16 AM
Check out Sportsmans Guide. They have wood bullet 7.62x39s $45/400

Ricochet
04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
I thought you had to put a steak through a vampire's heart. Maybe punch wadcutters out of frozen steak and shoot 'em quick before they thaw?

EMC45
04-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Dip them in Holy Water.

Leftoverdj
04-03-2008, 12:43 PM
There was a vampire killing kit on the market years back. Had a muzzle loading pistol built into a crucifix, a ramrod to double as a stake, a bottle of garlic oil, and maybe some other stuff. Saw one for sale just a couple years ago priced at about five times the original selling price.

Wood bullet rounds have been around for a long time for launching grenades. While not intended as anti-personnel rounds, they have been used for that a few times, either by accident or necessity, and are reputed to be extremely nasty at very close range.