PDA

View Full Version : Need a Little Help--

hubel458
08-31-2015, 07:51 PM
I know it seems like I'm begging for help when I ask
guys on the net for monetary help. . But I really am hurting.

Our small income disappeared from our farms truck
garden business as my my knees are shot and can't hardly
walk, I can't do field work, etc. And the wife's lung condition
got so bad she can't work, nearly invalid. We need money to try
to keep our health fixed up and pay the back bills and overdue utilities.
And the money needed to pay for traveling to doctors,
treatments,drugs, etc.

Could you all maybe get together with others on this
forum and kinda take up a collection
to help get me out of my troubles and debt. Like few or so
bucks each put into my paypal account as gifts.

The paypal email is je@gunownerstv.com

Best Regards- Ed

PS-- I really need help. Not astronomocal amounts, but fast
The work and research we did on 12ga FH never
made us any money to help.Ed.

Teddy (punchie)
09-01-2015, 02:16 AM
Not sure when but I try to get you something. Anyone know him?

fryboy
09-01-2015, 02:53 AM
know him personally ? not i , but i do indeed know of his work with the 12 gauge from umm hades ( 12 gauge FH ) , great stuff !!! very little impresses me and that did/does , i'm not sure what he post here , i'm assuming the same great stuff as he does on the bench , not his thread originally but for all intents it is , i love his work and his willingness to share it , not my forte so to speak ( always been more of a rifleman myself ) so i rarely venture into the shotgun section here ,he started posting on this thread @ post #39 back in 09 and 90%+ of the post after that are him sharing ( 16 pages of it , he's earned more than my respect , he's also earned my admiration - that, while not worth much is even rarer than impressing me ) he's been here @castboolits even longer
http://www.handloadersbench.com/forum26/8730.html

ed amigo , sadly at the moment there's not much i can do at the moment but offer my thoughts for you and yours ,my part of do-dah's downturn really has me hosed as well :sad:

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-07-2015, 09:07 PM
Two suggestions and a comment:

1. Maybe setup a GoFundMe personal online fundraising website.
http://www.gofundme.com/tour/?pc=fb_pp_ga_090115_anticonq_hiw&gclid=CJiJlLCc5scCFQoLaQodVq0HOw

2. It would probably help to set goals for your specific financial needs.

NOW, what I'm about to say may be tough to hear, but honestly, from what you said in your original post, I'd say it's time to sell the farm.

GhostHawk
09-08-2015, 08:03 AM
I'm going to try to explain the difference here, but it will probably come out wrong. So I am going to say I am Sorry in advance.

A week ago I sent 100$ to another member here who has cancer, who can't afford the gas to get proper chemo treatment, so he was selling his dies. He sold a LOT of dies. He did not ask for help, he was trying to get through this trying time on his own.

So I stepped up, and I made enough noise doing so that others followed my lead.

Is it time to sell the house/garden?
I have not seen you selling your guns, dies, molds here.
So I will not be sending you anything.

It may be time to take a LONG look at how you are going to manage your declining years. It seems you have some tough choices ahead. Best of luck to you sir!

hubel458
09-08-2015, 02:35 PM
We have sold stuff over the years and are selling some now.
Bad economy it don't sell fast. Our old house and small amount of land
we have, wouldn't sell for enough to rent or buy another.
If A few dozen guys help we will be over the hump.Ed

Teddy (punchie)
09-08-2015, 02:51 PM
Glad to Hear things are better for you Ed. God Bless!!

I think too many people are in a bad way. This site has been scammed by too many before asking for a hand (money).

JonB_in_Glencoe
09-08-2015, 06:54 PM
Our old house and small amount of land we have, wouldn't sell for enough to rent or buy another.Ed,
I'm sorry, I guess I misunderstood what you meant by the statement below, as (vegetable) Truck farms around here are 5 to 20+ acres. In my neck of the woods, any (liveable) house with 5+ acres in the country will buy 2 nice houses in town.

Our small income disappeared from our farms truck garden business

I would send you some cash, but you and I haven't gotten acquainted enough for me to do so, Unless another member here was speaking in your stead. I wish you luck in finding some members to help you out...maybe some of those that got help with the 12ga FH