PDA

View Full Version : could use prayers

number7tn
08-31-2015, 02:12 AM
i am going thru somethin that while it could be worse , its bad , it has not got too ruff yet , its a lot my stupid fault , ill just say GOD knows all about it , and ill say withdraw. like i said it could be worse and it has been before as i been thru it before , its cold turkey cut off from meds. i would sure appriciate any prayer , , pray it dont get very bad like last time (that has been a while ) and pray that GOD gives me strength. i know a lot on here has been thru it and its no fun. i never ment to do it again but had the worst teeth ake and well had to do something. so i feel its my stupid fault but GOD knows i never ment to do this. anyway there is a lot i could say but there is others worse that need prayer too, we all need prayer so if you get a moment i would sure appriciate a little prayer.
sorry if this dont sound right or worded right , im not really at 100 percent (if i eve was i dont know lol) but forgive me if its not worded right.
thank you all , thank you very much , and may GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU SAFE. thanks again.
Take care,
GOD BLESS
Darrell

propwashp47
08-31-2015, 02:56 AM
prayers sent for your recovery Darrell. know that you are blessed and the worse day in your life is only 24 hrs long .the sun will rise and bring a new day with a new chance to try once more ,one day at a time. with god all things are possible. GOD bless you. Donald

jcren
08-31-2015, 08:24 AM
Prayers for support and comfort. You can get through this.

USMC87
08-31-2015, 08:31 AM
I will be praying for your recovery and that you see GOD working in your life.

osteodoc08
08-31-2015, 07:36 PM
Prayers sent for comfort and pain relief. Dental pain can be excruciating and can lead people to do things they wouldn't normally do. Prayers for a full recovery from
your demons.

DeputyDog25
09-05-2015, 04:45 AM
Prayers going up Darrell

number7tn
09-07-2015, 03:37 AM
all I can say is THANK YOU , THANK YOU , THANK YOU AND THANKS AGAIN, im still goin thru it a bit with some of lifes other problems, but with all the prayer and friends I have here , and with GOD helpin , its getting better day by day. I hope one day I can help each and every one on here. prayers sent every day from my end for blessings on each and every one of you , my cast boolit brothers. I sure appreciate it ,,,, yea the dental pain is bad but it could have and has been worse , since I posted this there has been 2 teeth broke and came out , I got the first but the other I woke up without it. I think I am gonna look into dental insurance or something as I really need it. but anyway thanks to all of you. if ever I can do anything for any of you , please let me know. may GOD pour out HIS BLESSINGS on all of you and keep and protect you. hope you all have a great day and a great week. thanks again. take care.
GOD BLESS
Darrell

Artful
09-07-2015, 04:03 AM
Darrell - check out if any dental college's in your area - My wife and I use them now as the dental insurance we got doesn't really pay for much - using the dental hygienist school for cleanings at $35 per and for filling's and stuff getting them about 1/3 the price or less from our former dentist (and they seem to take more time and give more thorough care)

buckwheatpaul
09-07-2015, 07:11 AM
Darrell, I pray that God gives you the power to overcome your demons. He knows that you have made a great step by taking responsibility as well as the gumption to overcome your problem. May He shore you up on those dark days and may He calm your fears. Amen

jmort
09-07-2015, 10:57 AM
Praying for you Brother. That you will strengthened in faith and granted peace and victory over this darkness.

propwashp47
09-07-2015, 09:40 PM
still thinking of you. the best thing I did for my health was has all my teeth pulled. I gave up on the false teeth and 10 years later don't miss em at all. hope thing are better now

country gent
09-07-2015, 09:48 PM
Prayers sent and will keep yu in my thoughts. Draw on your friends as they think of you you think of them, do what you can to help keep your mind occupied its a powerful tool and can help alot. Again you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Hogtamer
09-07-2015, 09:57 PM
Father God, we pray for deliverance for Darrel from our enemy's strongest weapon, the addictive power of drugs. I know that only You can truly relieve the pain and cravings. Lord, have mercy and by the same power that raised your Son from the grave free Darrel from the death grip of these drugs. lead him to still waters, in Jesus' holy name we ask.

gpidaho
09-07-2015, 10:08 PM
Darrell, I know what a grip prescription drugs can have on a man even when used for legitimate reason. I'm a stage four cancer survivor and can say first hand how miserable it is getting away from them. Ask your doctor for some help with this and I'll send a prayer for you. Good luck my friend, I'm hoping the best for you. Gp

number7tn
10-05-2015, 07:39 AM
just wanted to thank everyone, I really cant find the words to say thanks enuff. still having teeth problems but not as bad and the other problem , well its over, I had been thru it before in a very bad time in my life, that time I wondered if I was gonna make it. but this time was bad but didn't last but about a week. the withdraw is what im talkin about. . it was only cause of GOD who gave me the strength and all the prayers from you all that helped me.
im not gonna say ill never take another one of them but ill say I hope I don't have to,,, but its like ive told a lot of people, when you hurt bad enuff and are in enuff pain, you will do whatever you can to get a little of the pain to let up.
anyway I have checked around and the closest collage that does dental work is a long drive, and 2 months to get in and I have read online reviews that the kids don't do anything but watch and the dentist is a butcher. now I cant say for sure but that's what ive read and heard from a couple of people also.
but as of now ambysol (cant spell it) and Tylenol is helpin enuff. I do plan on checking morew on insurance and different places.
anyway sorry for the long reply and sorry I haven't replied till now , it uasllu sends me an email when someone replies but I don't remember getting one for this.
hope all of you are doing good, I want to say praise to GOD , not only for this but for everything. and from the bottom of my heart , thank you all. I will keep everyone in my prayers, and I hope all has a great day and a great week. thanks again. GOD BLESS
Darrell

w5pv
10-05-2015, 07:51 AM
Prayers sent that this monster releases you and you get on the right path.

tnaz
10-05-2015, 07:45 PM
Still Praying for you, hang in there.

tnaz

shoot-n-lead
10-05-2015, 08:09 PM
Prayers sent for your relief and recovery.

DCP
10-14-2015, 08:07 PM
Stay strong and trust in the Lord.

number7tn
10-15-2015, 12:59 AM
Thanks again everyone ,ive not took anymore of those thangs that cause withdraw, I hurt but been taking tylonal, its been 6 weeks or longer. I couldn't have done it myself , its strength from my LORD and all my dear friends here and the prayers. I sure do appreciate everything , hopefully I can help youall out sometime, you all are on my prayer list for sure. again I sure appreciate it more than I can say , thank you seems hardly enuff , but thank you everyone.. take care of yourselves, have a great weekend coming up and I pray GOD pours out HID blessings on all of you , more than you ever thought about being blessed.
I want to say one more thing about how good GOD is to me , I have done this several times , I will pray and ask for something and he not only gives it to me but so much more , I pray for more than I should ever ask for , but HE gives me more. so I want to say thanks again and im so thankfull I have friends like you all, GOD has truly blessed me.
may GOD BLESS each and every one.
thanks again.
Darrell