PDA

View Full Version : Just a heads up on good holsters

Blackwater
08-20-2015, 11:22 PM
If you don't already know, bullets.com has a big sale on their holsters, including a good many samples from El Passo Saddlery. I have two ctg. belts and holsters from them, and I couldn't be happier, and especially at their closeout prices. Good leather is right spendy these days, and their prices cannot be beat. Apparently, they really are closing them out and are trying to move them out as quickly as possible. If you ride a 4-wheeler, check out thier "Tanker" holster. Looks like it ought to fit right in.

Just a FWIW if anyone needs a good holster and a good price. Don't snooze, though. I suspect that at these prices, they won't last long.

lobowolf761
08-20-2015, 11:26 PM
Thanks for the info.

dondiego
08-21-2015, 09:39 AM
I just ordered a left handed holster and belt with cartridge loops for my SAA! Thanks.

JohnH
08-23-2015, 07:16 AM
Thanks for the heads up. I found a Fobus holster for my wife's Ruger LCR. I've been looking for a paddle holster for that gun for at least two years without success. Thanks!

Yodogsandman
08-23-2015, 07:57 PM
Thank you kindly for the heads up, ordered a nice holster at half price...it was the last one, too!

mac266
08-25-2015, 03:34 AM
Thanks, I'm a big fan of El Paso Saddelry.

white eagle
08-25-2015, 09:33 AM
most all of my holsters are from El Paso Saddlery
bought one for a gun I had and liked the product
so very much no need to look anywhere else [smilie=w:

John Allen
08-25-2015, 09:57 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

Char-Gar
08-25-2015, 10:14 AM
I have allot of gun leather from EPS. I started back in the mid 80's when I lived in El Paso. I got to know Bobby McNellis very well and became part of the gang that gathered there to discussion old west history and guns after the shop was closed for the say.

Today his son runs the place and continues to produce good products.

Rob Leahy of Simply Rugged also is a first class holster maker, who produced excellent products at a great price and stands behind his work. Rob is a first class guy.