PDA

View Full Version : Casters helping casters

Super Sneaky Steve
08-17-2015, 05:26 PM
Just wanted to give a shout out to a fellow board member who I had the pleasure of meeting the other day.

We were able to help each other out with materials and it's always great to meet another fellow caster.

Thanks for the powder Charlie!

osteodoc08
08-18-2015, 09:39 PM
It's always fun to meet people off this site. I've had the pleasure of meeting a few and am a better person for it.

Harter66
08-19-2015, 02:59 PM
Me too and from all over ,Ca,Nv,Wa,Id,Ia,Ok,Tx,Az,Ar,Mo and if it works out maybe even New Zealand. Yep good folks ,willing to lend a hand .

When I first joined up here there was a thread ,a member was in dire need of a little help . I don't remember all the particulars now but the short version was that he had scattered the engine in his truck (for demonstration ) in Florida and a member in Virginia had 1 that was a drop in turn key . So on Thursday he loaded it up and met a mechanic member in like Maryland that took the engine to Florida Friday night after work swapped it out on Saturday and never a dime changed hands. Yep good people here . A few rats but that happens and they get weeded out after a while sometimes a little too long a while . With 35,000 members there's bound to be a couple.

mold maker
08-21-2015, 03:47 PM
I gave up on several other forums because of greed and arrogance. You'll find next to none of that here. Just folks with a common interest, willing to share.
My kind of place.

sigep1764
08-21-2015, 04:37 PM
When I started researching casting almost two years ago, this was basically the only site/forum I found that lacked arrogance. The thing it had that made me come back over and over til I eventually joined was the wealth of info and the willingness to share it. I started with what most would call a difficult caliber (9mm), but due to all the good people here, I was put on a train to success. Many, many thanks.

osteodoc08
08-21-2015, 11:52 PM
Recently discovered XM had a station for Joel Osteen. Listened to sermon 594 "Serve One Another". Very fitting here.

Charlie U.
08-22-2015, 09:06 PM
It was my pleasure, Steve.
Thanks for the lead.