PDA

View Full Version : Wine voucher - NO COST

Naphtali
08-03-2015, 07:34 PM
In an order for fine cigars was a $100.00 voucher for wine from Nakedwines.com. With the drugs I take for MCTD, I am unable to take advantage of the voucher. . . . And I know zippo about wine. I attempted to furnish it to my VFW post here. They passed on the offer.

Anyone who want to take advantage of the voucher, PM me with your name and telephone number. The voucher has about three weeks remaining on its automatic expiration.

Wayne Smith
08-03-2015, 07:51 PM
Ditto. Once I saw what they had and the prices I tossed it out. I can buy good wines way less locally.

bangerjim
08-03-2015, 07:57 PM
I got one of those when ordering some stuff from WoodCraft. Checked it out. What a scam.

It is only a ploy to get you to join their lousy wine club. You have to order a MINIMUM of 6 bottles of wine and are limited to only a certain group. It means you have to spend a lot of YOUR own money to cover the extra wine you must buy to get the "free $100" of wine.

I just let mine expire. And we DO drink wine!

Most things in this life that are FREE............are really NOT.

We have several Total Wine & More and BevMo stores within 5 miles of the house they keep our wine cellar well supplied with wines we really want and like!

banger