PDA

View Full Version : George Alert: Lesson Learned

OldFogey
06-30-2015, 10:48 AM
I like my coffee. Generally, I wake up with my second cup of this wonderful brewin my hand. At least, that's what the wife tells me. But, Idigress.

I spent most ofyesterday harassing the local tire shops in search of wheel weights. Came home with nary a pound. To say that I was discouraged would bea gross understatement.

In the wee hours ofthis morning, I was sitting at the kitchen table, just starting onthe first cup of my favorite brew, while stewing over my lack ofsuccess finding wheel weights. Suddenly, I heard a loud commotion inmy garage, followed by the sound of screeching tires. I jumped up(cup of coffee in hand of course) and ran into the still-dark garage,tripping over a bucket of WHEEL WEIGHTS that someone had purposely placed in the middle of the floor in an obvious attempt to slow mypursuit of the burglar. Dang near spilled my coffee!

I fumbled around andfound the light switch. With the smell of burning rubber lingeringin the air, I carefully scanned the garage to see what might bemissing. Then I noticed that the box of brass, in a caliber which Ihave an excess of, was GONE! I am absolutely sure it was sitting onmy work bench, because the night before I had moved it several timestrying to decide where to store it.

Oh well. Nothingto do now but have another cup of coffee. I walked back into thekitchen wondering who could have gotten into my garage with mesitting only 20 ft. away. Incredible!

Then it happened: I reached for the coffee pot and it was EMPTY!!! Now, How the H***did that happen? Instantly, I knew……...It had to be George!

So…...Lessonlearned: If you hear a commotion in your garage, GUARD YOUR COFFEEPOT!!!

P.S. George, If you're listening------I want my coffee back!

Dframe
06-30-2015, 11:41 AM
George gets around. I think he drained my coffee pot too!

William Yanda
06-30-2015, 11:44 AM
Second thoughts?

After George-or anybody else-gets through with coffee, I DON'T want it back!

BrassMagnet
06-30-2015, 08:39 PM
Check your liquor cabinet!

George likes his coffee Irish.

That should tell you why he weaves everywhere he drives that Lead Sled!