PDA

View Full Version : 565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501) John Ross Design

bugoutbicyclist
06-24-2015, 02:12 PM
Does anyone have any reloading data for this Boolit. What powder and load would you start with to load with a 565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501). I picked up the cast boolits from Matt's Bullets. I spoke to Matt a few minutes ago but he had no reloading data on this round. John Ross' website appears to be down and out. And my emails and phones haven't been answered after two months of trying. So I'm starting to develop my own load for this round. An unsure thing for a newbie in reloading to do. So I am appealing to you guys with experience for some help. Where would you start?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Matt's Bullets.com

bugoutbicyclist
06-24-2015, 02:13 PM
Does anyone have any reloading data for this Boolit. What powder and load would you start with to load with a 565 Grain Long Round Nose (.501). I picked up the cast boolits from Matt's Bullets. I spoke to Matt a few minutes ago but he had no reloading data on this round. John Ross' website appears to be down and out. And my emails and phones haven't been answered after two months of trying. So I'm starting to develop my own load for this round. An unsure thing for a newbie in reloading to do. So I am appealing to you guys with experience for some help. Where would you start?

Matt's Bullets.com
Matt's Bullets.com

bugoutbicyclist
06-24-2015, 02:13 PM

Matt's Bullets.com
MattsBullets.com

Shawn2571
06-27-2018, 07:26 PM
I'm thinking about getting some for my H&R Handi rifle. Did you ever get any load data that worked well?

44Blam
06-27-2018, 11:09 PM
Which cartridge?