PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures.

45-70 Chevroner
06-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Is there a way to send pictures from my smart phone directly to the web sight via text or e-mail to my album? I have such a hard time posting pictures. There is probably not an easy way. Easy for some is not always easy for others.

bangerjim
06-22-2015, 08:02 PM
Personal computer only from what I have found. The site looks on your PC HD directory/folder for the pix. I have not been able for the site engine to look in any cloud files or iPad files.

banger

lightman
06-22-2015, 08:48 PM
I have to download them to a host site and then transfer them. Its a challenge for me!

Jupiter7
06-22-2015, 10:20 PM
Personal computer only from what I have found. The site looks on your PC HD directory/folder for the pix. I have not been able for the site engine to look in any cloud files or iPad files.

banger
for Ipad/iPhone use the Tapatalk app. That's how I load all my pictures.

45-70 Chevroner
06-24-2015, 06:19 PM
It's a real challenge for me also. My grandson has shown me how a couple of times, but because I don't do it often enough I can't remember how. I guess I'll just blame it on old age. I've got a good friend that is a whizz at this stuff and he is going to make me a cheat sheet, maybe I can learn how from that.

obssd1958
06-25-2015, 01:14 AM

obssd1958
06-25-2015, 01:24 AM
I posted the picture above, directly from my phone.
I used the "internet" feature of my smartphone (Galaxy Note 3) to log into Cast Boolits. Then I went to this thread - I don't use Tapatalk, so don't know how that would work. Then I went to "reply to thread" "go advanced". Then I chose the picture symbol - looks like a window with a tree outside it - and it asked me where to get the image from, my computer or a URL. I chose my computer (meaning the phone) and then "my files" and then "SD card" (where I store all my pictures), and then "camera", and then "DCIM", and then the picture I wanted. I then chose "done", and "upload file", and then 'Submit reply".
The result was a picture of the trailer that I just bought today, to use for my Handy Man business!!

I hope this helps!!

Don

K2man
06-26-2015, 11:03 PM
Get the app Tapatalk on your phone. That is how I read and post to this and many other forums. It is very easy to use, and easy as a mud pie to upload photos in a post. You can upload a photo you've already taken or take one right now like I'm going to do. There is a little plus sign on the screen. Tap that the. Tap the camera icon - then take a picture. Then tap Reply. That's all there is to it. Sending an already taken photo - just tap the little "mountain with the sun" icon - you're phone will open your PHOTO ALBUM, or whatever you call the place where all your pictures are stored. You choose the ones you want to upload. 142991

dondiego
06-27-2015, 10:05 AM
I posted the picture above, directly from my phone.
I used the "internet" feature of my smartphone (Galaxy Note 3) to log into Cast Boolits. Then I went to this thread - I don't use Tapatalk, so don't know how that would work. Then I went to "reply to thread" "go advanced". Then I chose the picture symbol - looks like a window with a tree outside it - and it asked me where to get the image from, my computer or a URL. I chose my computer (meaning the phone) and then "my files" and then "SD card" (where I store all my pictures), and then "camera", and then "DCIM", and then the picture I wanted. I then chose "done", and "upload file", and then 'Submit reply".
The result was a picture of the trailer that I just bought today, to use for my Handy Man business!!

I hope this helps!!

Don

What I need is a "Post Picture" button!