PDA

View Full Version : Live ammo Sales?

MediumCore358
06-16-2015, 11:43 PM
I looked around the site a bit 4 searches and some scrolling.. In the swapping and selling section would I be able to list 2 boxes of factory loaded ammo for trade?

altheating
06-17-2015, 05:43 AM
Nope, what do you have?

M-Tecs
06-17-2015, 11:58 AM
Need to be a member for 30 days and have 25 posts. After that you are GTG. Needs to be shipped as orm-d

JonB_in_Glencoe
06-17-2015, 12:05 PM
Live factory ammo can be sold in S&S.
Be ware, you can not ship Live ammo via USPS.

But, as listed in the rules, "Newer members must be here 30 days and have 25 relevant posts (+1 and me too don't count)."

A Place to Buy and Sell Our GUN STUFF! "NO EBAY LINKS,PLUGS or NOTICES" If the item is not for sale here exclusively ,do not list it here. DO NOT list the same goods you have on other forums. NO LONG LAUNDRY LISTS. This area is subject to thread deletion without notice if the same stuff is posted elsewhere. DO CHECK THE WTB FORUM IF SELLING ! Sales, trades and auction style sales are OK. Rules: NO spamming ,no degrading posts on sales threads, Newer members must be here 30 days and have 25 relevant posts (+1 and me too don't count). Privileges to post here can be revoked for abusing the above terms. Listings will be deleted after 30 days.

MediumCore358
06-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Thanks for the info gents, I will wait till I have a decent number of posts then follow listing and shipping rules.