PDA

View Full Version : Bruce Jenner?

snowwolfe
06-03-2015, 11:50 AM
I am about fed up with seeing him on just about every TV station as of late dressed up like a woman and now calling himself a "she". "He" is still a man but with long hair, boob job, and dressing up like a she male. And as long as he doesn't go through with the surgery to remove his man parts and have lady parts fabricated he will always legally be a man. I do have respect for what he is going for as far as gender transformation, etc.
But give me a break! As long as he has a sausage stuffed in his panties he will always be a man. No ifs, ands, or doubts about it.

Ok, rant over.

dragon813gt
06-03-2015, 11:59 AM
His DNA will always prove he's a man. I normally don't have an issue w/ this type of thing. But it's being rammed down our throats. Less people will find it acceptable if they continue like this.

FISH4BUGS
06-03-2015, 12:28 PM
This will make the Kardashian clan look lke amateurs. This man (and yes he is still a man) will make more money from this than the K's could ever dream of.
The only way for us that seem offended is to ignore it. i could care less what he/she/it does behind closed doors, but do NOT shove this down my throat and FORCE me to accept it.
I will NOT comply.

dilly
06-03-2015, 12:34 PM
Are there not more important things about which the public should be concerned?

frkelly74
06-03-2015, 12:36 PM
And now I know far more than I wanted to about this. I should have just clicked on past.

DR Owl Creek
06-03-2015, 12:46 PM
http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnnnext/dam/assets/150601134616-bruce-caitlyn-jenner-vanity-fair-cover-exlarge-169.jpg

RogerDat
06-03-2015, 12:48 PM
Oh my GOODNESS! The media is covering a stupid pointless story involving a minor celebrity to excess! And it is getting discussed on the internet as if it mattered ???? I am shocked, just shocked!

Not bad looking as a woman judging from the vanity fair pictures, but I personally know I don't need to care what is in those panties. I'm betting no one else on this forum will have a personal interest in the equipment list on this individual either. But hey if you feel a need to speculate..... it does provide an opportunity for others to feel smugly superior for not caring so discussion is not wasted no matter what. Not as big of ego boost as never watching Big Brother but still something to feel better about not doing.

bob208
06-03-2015, 12:49 PM
how can that whole group or family that are without moral ethics or talent and not have contributed to this country. be the hot flash of the news media? and why should they be ? I don't care if he has to squat or stand up to relive its self. I don't care who kim is married to or who's baby momma she is. I just don't think it is national news.

lets dig deeper and expose the back room deals going on the hillary and bill cover ups. or just who is instigating the race riots.

Beagle333
06-03-2015, 01:05 PM
Don't you just hate those dates that end with "Um... you know I'm a dude... right?" :shock:

FISH4BUGS
06-03-2015, 01:11 PM
how can that whole group or family that are without moral ethics or talent and not have contributed to this country. Be the hot flash of the news media? And why should they be ? I don't care if he has to squat or stand up to relive its self. I don't care who kim is married to or who's baby momma she is. I just don't think it is national news.

....and that, my good man, is the great mystery of all times. Why is this news?

NavyVet1959
06-03-2015, 01:18 PM
So, he says that he has always liked women and never been sexually attracted to a man, so what does that make him? A closet lesbian?

Sorry, but regardless of what sort of body mutilations you have done on yourself, you are still the same sex you were born with. He can no more change his sex by way of body mutilations than I can change my species and become a monkey by having a tail grafted to my butt.

madman
06-03-2015, 01:33 PM
This kind of **** is on every tv channel they are pushing it to make it main stream and ok to except as normal. Sodom and Gamora all over again. God help us.

joesig
06-03-2015, 01:38 PM
are there not more important things about which the public should be concerned?

Amen !!!

Char-Gar
06-03-2015, 02:49 PM
Toward the end of every empire, there is political corruption, bad leaders, economic collapse a decay of morals and a general downturn in culture. The peoples interests turn to trivia and entertainment and away from significance.

rancher1913
06-03-2015, 02:49 PM
never thought I'd see something like THIS, on this site.

Pb2au
06-03-2015, 04:07 PM
Toward the end of every empire, there is political corruption, bad leaders, economic collapse a decay of morals and a general downturn in culture. The peoples interests turn to trivia and entertainment and away from significance.

Panem et circenses Keeps the rabble nice and controllable.......

DanWalker
06-03-2015, 04:17 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmm..........

oldred
06-03-2015, 04:37 PM
No matter how deformed by drugs, mutilated by surgery or twisted of mind a man is and always will remain a man even if he has chosen to make a freak of his body! These idiots, and I didn't stutter they are perverted idiots, have no right to call themselves "she" despite what the liberals want to impose upon us. These people are freaks of nature but by choice rather than by birth, they choose to mutilate themselves rather accept what nature intended for them, like someone else said I couldn't care less what they do to themselves or how they want to live their lives as long as they don't try to force their perversion on normal society. Navyvet nailed it, no amount of body mutilation will change gender any more than it can change species! Also no matter how dolled up one of these perves gets NOTHING is uglier than a man dressed as a woman (with maybe the exception of Chaz Bono who is so danged ugly she/it would make a freight train take a dirt road!)

dakotashooter2
06-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Keep in mind that this is the modern version of the circus side show. Everyone want's to see the freaks...............

Hickory
06-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Caitlin? How about Trans?
Trans Jenner is what he is.

LUBEDUDE
06-03-2015, 05:50 PM
It's a shame that one of America's forgotten heroes, true Olympian has come to this.

What happened? This guy was a STUD back in the day! He had it all man, the world by the tail.

Is this just his way of recouping that lost attention?

It's sad.

Riverpigusmc
06-03-2015, 05:58 PM
He used to be on the cover of Wheaties boxes. Now he'll show up on Fruit Loops

buggybuilder
06-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Why are we even discussing this? All he wants is to be in the news and we are giving him that gratification. He's a discusting pervert.............Now lets talk shooting!!!

JSnover
06-03-2015, 06:07 PM
He used to be on the cover of Wheaties boxes.
I hated Wheaties when I was a kid, now look what they did to Jenner…! You'll never catch me eating that stuff.

osteodoc08
06-03-2015, 06:08 PM
141254This is what real courage looks like.

troyboy
06-03-2015, 06:09 PM
Insanity has prevailed.

kens
06-03-2015, 06:33 PM
Ok, if he got the conversion surgery, then does SHE still have a prostate gland? And I think that is the end all of whether a she or he

NavyVet1959
06-03-2015, 06:37 PM
Ok, if he got the conversion surgery, then does SHE still have a prostate gland? And I think that is the end all of whether a she or he

Nope... DNA is the end all... From what I understand, many guys end up with the prostrate removed after prostrate cancer. It doesn't make them not a man anymore. Maybe incontinent, but still a man...

dragon813gt
06-03-2015, 07:11 PM

Read the first sentence of post #2. Until they start manipulating your genes, which is inevitable at this point, your gender stays the way you were born. You can cut up your body any way you wish. But your DNA still proves your gender is the same.

dkf
06-03-2015, 07:15 PM
Keep in mind that this is the modern version of the circus side show. Everyone want's to see the freaks...............

Not everyone.;-)

fiberoptik
06-03-2015, 07:19 PM
On a different note, the girlscouts just changed rules. Now if a bruce jenner wants to put on a girlscout uniform, they can be a girlscout!

Piedmont
06-03-2015, 09:47 PM
I'm pretty sure I saw a headline on Drudge last week quoting Rick Santorum, supposedly a conservative republican, saying if Bruce Jenner thinks he's a woman then he is a woman. It brought to mind Abraham Lincoln telling one of his stories. He asked, "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg?" His respondent said, "Five." Lincoln: "No. Four. Calling a tail a leg doesn't make it one."

dkf
06-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Rick Santorum is nuttier than a jay bird with a beak full of peanuts.

TXGunNut
06-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Who??

Rustyleee
06-03-2015, 10:56 PM
I wish the whole thing would just go away.

Lead Fred
06-03-2015, 11:40 PM
You Joes are missing the point. Ms Jenner is using the freedom of the Bill Of Rights to make herself happy.
Her outside is legally female, Her insides will always be male, and she has to live with this decision.

Its none of our business, God still love her, and we should be indefferent
Dont throw stones is what God asked us to do

dkf
06-03-2015, 11:44 PM
Who??

Consider yourself lucky.

Piedmont
06-04-2015, 07:28 AM
Its none of our business, God still love her, and we should be indefferent
Dont throw stones is what God asked us to do

If that is your position how do you reconcile it with the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah?

1Shirt
06-04-2015, 09:34 AM
Media Hype!
1Shirt!

dogmower
06-04-2015, 10:05 AM
"in the end times, men will call good evil and evil good"
Satan knows his time is short, that's why this garbage is being shoved down people's throats.
"look up, for your redemption draws nigh"
Amen.

captaint
06-04-2015, 10:13 AM
Thing is - a gold medal decathlete ?? Wow. Other than that, I can't bring myself to care, really..

w5pv
06-04-2015, 10:26 AM
Does he have a blue dress with stains?

Bent Ramrod
06-04-2015, 11:13 AM
It's a career move, pure and simple. The women in the Kardashian family raked in the money while adding nothing of value to anyone with a life. In that world, Jenner was just a washed-up jock, hanging on the fringes, an afterthought.

Now he's got the looks (more or less), a name that starts with "K" just like the rest of them, and he's poised for a lucrative career in the public eye, again adding zero value to anyone with a life.

Look for the exciting new surgical makeover TV show that regendrifies hundreds of hopefuls for a spot as the latest LGBLT***BFF American Idolatry Celebrity Du Jour.

I wonder if the late Hunter Thompson would admit that it finally has gotten weird enough for him now.

montana_charlie
06-04-2015, 11:30 AM
Jenner says he has always been a woman, but hid that fact.
Here we have a white guy who has been hiding the fact that he has always been black ...
http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/white-man-comes-out-of-closet-as-black/

shooterg
06-04-2015, 12:13 PM
I do believe that living with the Kardashians for that length of time mighta drove him crazy.

bushboy
06-04-2015, 12:29 PM

DR Owl Creek
06-04-2015, 01:20 PM

hahahahahahahahahah...

snuffy
06-04-2015, 02:18 PM
What amazed me is how the talking heads, even on Fox, made it sound like this *** degenerate was okay. Most said something like awwwwwwwwww that's cute, or they were perfectly okay with IT!

So when he has his peckerenectomy, where does IT go for sex?[smilie=1:

pressonregardless
06-04-2015, 04:13 PM
Lab experiment gone bad.....

Handloader109
06-04-2015, 04:18 PM
I really wish that I could select the channels that I wanted to pay for on my cable, or Dish, or uverse, or DirecTV......if we were allowed to do just that one thing, a LOT of this **** would disappear as their funding would go poof.

NavyVet1959
06-04-2015, 04:38 PM
I really wish that I could select the channels that I wanted to pay for on my cable, or Dish, or uverse, or DirecTV......if we were allowed to do just that one thing, a LOT of this **** would disappear as their funding would go poof.

With the C-band satellites, you could do that. You could get a la carte programming and only purchase the channels you wanted. With a 10 ft mesh dish, the picture quality was very good -- I liked it better than the current small dish providers since it in bad weather, you still got a signal since it wasn't digitally compressed. The only problem was that you had a limited number of channels on each satellite and channel surfing required repositioning the antenna to a new satellite every so often. Not a major problem since it was automated, but there was a noticeable delay as it changed satellites.

kfarm
06-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Put up my first dish in 84 and had a preprogrammed selecter control for different satellites. The playboy channel was on a separate satellite from all the movie channels.

NavyVet1959
06-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Put up my first dish in 84 and had a preprogrammed selecter control for different satellites. The playboy channel was on a separate satellite from all the movie channels.

My satellite receiver handled all the different satellites, so I could just tell it to go to G-1 and then surf the channels from there. Still, there was a noticeable delay as it synced up on the new satellite.

I miss the old analog satellite system. The wild feeds were fun to watch. Basically network newscaster bloopers...

jmorris
06-04-2015, 11:41 PM
Are there not more important things about which the public should be concerned?

I think that is the point, the channels and "news" outlets many are watching think it is important. They will continue the "moral transformation" with more like it as long as people stay tuned in.

Along with the normal US/cop bashing stuff...

NavyVet1959
06-04-2015, 11:46 PM
Along with the normal US/cop bashing stuff...

Sometimes, cops are their own worst enemies...

http://www.chron.com/news/local/article/Feds-Texas-Mexican-Mafia-killed-drug-dealing-cop-6308155.php

The Texas Mexican Mafia (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Texas+Mexican+Mafia%22) ordered the death of a Balcones Heights police officer last year after they found out through Facebook that the man who was dealing drugs for them was also a cop, authorities claim.

The gang members lured officer Julian Pesina (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Julian+Pesina%22) to his death by arranging a meeting to collect the 10-percent tax — known as “the dime” — that drug dealers must pay the gang. They waited until after he made his payment to the gang before they killed him, federal authorities said.

The details came to light Thursday after the FBI and other law officers announced they had transferred into federal custody a reputed member of the Texas Mexican Mafia, Jesse Santibanez (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Jesse+Santibanez%22), in connection with Pesina’s death.

The heavily tattooed Pesina, 29, was off duty when he was gunned down outside Notorious Ink on Hillcrest Drive, the tattoo shop he co-owned.

A federal grand jury on Wednesday indicted Santibanez and two other fellow TMM members also in state custody: Jerry Idrogo (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Jerry+Idrogo%22), 34, and Alfredo Cardona (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Alfredo+Cardona%22), 36. Santibanez was ordered held without bail after his initial appearance in federal court, and Idrogo and Cardona are to appear in coming days.

The indictment, which sources say is the first in a series to come targeting the gang, charges the trio with one count each of using and discharging a firearm during a crime of violence.

The indictment alleges that Pesina had claimed membership in the TMM. The TMM, also known as “Mexikanemi” or by “Eme,” the Spanish word for the letter “M”, apparently learned of Pesina’s boasts of being a member of their gang. They found out through his Facebook page that he was a cop, records said.

On May 4, 2014, Idrogo contacted Pesina and arranged for the pickup of “the dime” outside of Pesina’s tattoo shop, the FBI and San Antonio police found.

Before meeting Pesina, Idrogo dropped off Santibanez and Cardona on the side of the building, court records said. Once Pesina walked up to the car and handed Idrogo payment for the tax, he motioned to Santibanez and Cardona, who ambushed Pesina and shot and killed him, federal authorities said.

Numerous sources had previously confirmed to the San Antonio Express-News that Pesina had been under investigation himself, by the SAPD and the FBI, before his death. The investigation concerned drug and racketeering allegations involving the Texas Mexican Mafia, the sources said.

Authorities were planning to arrest Pesina and likely would have done so within a week had he not been killed, the sources have said.

“From what I know, (Pesina) was on Facebook and talked smack,” said Angel Vasquez (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Angel+Vasquez%22), who retired from the Texas Department of Criminal Justice (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Texas+Department+of+Criminal+Justice%22)’ s Parole Division and supervised many TMM members. “They don’t like that.”

Idrogo was arrested last fall in Ohio, and was extradited to Bexar County. He confessed to his role in the killing and identified Cardona and Santibanez as the gunmen, court records said.

Cardona was already in Bexar County Jail awaiting trial on three felony drug counts when he was charged with murder in state court. Santibanez was arrested after he was found hiding under a bed at his girlfriend’s South Side home Sept. 16. The girlfriend, Priscilla Berlanga (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Priscilla+Berlanga%22)√, 24, was charged with hindering apprehension, a state felony.

The reports that Pesina had tattoos widely recognized to be trademarks of the gang and that he had been under investigation caused an uproar in Balcones Heights, resulting in the ouster of then-Police Chief Henry Dominguez (http://www.chron.com/search/?action=search&channel=news%2Flocal&inlineLink=1&searchindex=gsa&query=%22Henry+Dominguez%22).
Vasquez, the former parole officer, said the gang has gone through a series of changes since top leaders have been taken down in a series of prosecutions going back to the 1990s. Its newer members can be bold, but less likely to stick to the gang’s rules.

“They’re younger and they are not as disciplined as they used to be,” Vasquez said.

FISH4BUGS
06-06-2015, 07:19 AM
This is one of the resons my son and I murdered our TV 25 years ago. We took it to the range, machine gunned it, and finished it off with a 20ga Serbu Super Shorty. What a liberating feeling!
Yes, we cleaned up the mess!

RoyEllis
06-06-2015, 09:17 AM
What's all the excitement? Jenner's just tryin to "be half the man he used to be".........seems he succeeded.:veryconfu

BLTsandwedge
06-06-2015, 08:42 PM
Does he have a blue dress with stains?

The blue dress with the sequin on it.

JWFilips
06-06-2015, 09:10 PM
Pretty popular thread....wonder if he ever shot cast boolits:wink: