PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see the little news blurb about more excutive order Gun control coming...

gew98
05-31-2015, 06:00 PM
.... It appears Lord barky et al have executive orders for more gun control ready to unleash on the pooblik. Some of the details I have understood so far have been in regards to ANY veterans whom the VA is supplying depressents and or sleep meds in regards to taking they're 2nd away. These buggers just cant take NO and will go for the jugular with exec orders of a patently anticonstitutional level. We have'nt seen anything yet I'd wager as this demorat toad intends to go out with a flurry of laws, regs & EO's to mark us like the beast !.

popper
05-31-2015, 06:19 PM
You mean like liability insurance?

bhn22
05-31-2015, 06:45 PM
Didn't the CDC classify gun ownership as a mental illness a short while back?

firefly1957
05-31-2015, 07:19 PM
Yes i have been hearing things on Facebook but not in the media like they would inform us anyway!

CT-shooter777
05-31-2015, 08:43 PM
https://libertasintel.wordpress.com/2015/05/31/obama-preps-new-gun-regulations-via-atf/

Harter66
06-01-2015, 06:39 PM
I'm so toast..

JSnover
06-01-2015, 08:07 PM
You mean like liability insurance?
I have heard about that but it is coming from a democrat in congress, not executive order from the white house.

lbaize3
06-01-2015, 08:12 PM
All veterans can apply for ptsd compensation when we get this royalist out of office...

AZ-JIM
06-01-2015, 09:50 PM
It was mentioned on The Kelley File this evening. More backdoor nonsense being shoved through the DOJ.

az-jim

wv109323
06-01-2015, 10:01 PM
The Kelly file said any domestic violence charge would make you illegal to purchase a gun. Also any visit to psychologist as best as I can tell. Exec. Order because Democratic Congress would not pass it. Regs to go into effect this fall.

MaryB
06-01-2015, 10:59 PM
And will promptly hit the courts and be held up!

Harter66
06-01-2015, 11:09 PM
So will we all be eligible for treatment under 0 care ?

Will my liability insurance be part of my auto policy or home or will I have to carry individual policies for each c&b and each household member? Will I have to include my dog in the policies because I read stories every year about some duck or upland hunter getting shot by their dog .

Punish the lawful reward the lawless , what the (explictive) did we somehow send the righteous king off to the Crusades and leave the cruel sheriff in charge.

Robin ,I'm of to get Little John.

Hickory
06-01-2015, 11:33 PM
If you ever spanked your child, argued with your spouse or kicked your dog, you can not own a gun. You're too out of control.

MUSTANG
06-01-2015, 11:48 PM
Seems I read a book once that in many ways describes our current governance:

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way--in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

First paragraph, A Tale of Two Cities, by Charles Dickens".