PDA

View Full Version : bullshop plate lube

DeepSouth
03-19-2008, 04:52 PM
I'm just getting into casting and I would like to try some of this bull plate lube on a Ranch Dog mould for my Guide gun.But can't figure out how to orde the stuff.I emailed the fellow,but got no.I may have missed him emailing me back.How do you go about order the stuff?

jleneave
03-19-2008, 04:58 PM
I just started casting myself and would like to order some also. I am sure that some one will get us straightened out.

45nut
03-19-2008, 04:59 PM
http://castboolits.gunloads.com/member.php?u=141

click on that and send him a pm.

dromia
03-19-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi DeepSouth welcome to these forums :)

You could try PM-ing Dan through this site his handle is Bullshop, or you could give him a ring, number on his website link at the bottom of the page.

Or no doubt he could pick up your message here, whatever you do need to get some of his Sprue Plate Lube

Lloyd Smale
03-19-2008, 05:01 PM
he sometimes takes a week or so to answer his emails but he will get back to you.

Bullshop
03-19-2008, 06:03 PM
Here am I. Just email your wants and BS Mom will fix ya right up.
BIC/BS

jleneave
03-19-2008, 07:32 PM
Here am I. Just email your wants and BS Mom will fix ya right up.
BIC/BS

I just sent you a PM through this website. I guess I was sending the PM as you were replying to this post. Is that alright or do I need to send a seperate email. Thanks.

Jody

sniper
03-19-2008, 11:12 PM
Emailed Bullshop last night, received email back this morning, ordered some sprue lube. Done, on the way, pleasant dealing, and am now awaiting the arrival. Bought two, because every time I get something I really like, and this sounds like it will be, they always discontinue it soon after. :???: