PDA

View Full Version : American Sniper DVD

Clay M
05-22-2015, 09:20 PM
I saw it on the big screen and now bought the DVD.I watched it today and the DVD did not do it justice..Sorry ,you needed to see this one on the big screen.
I really loved the movie and thought Clint Eastwood ,Bradley Cooper, and Sienna Miller did a fabulous job of portraying the life of Chris Kyle.

It is Memorial day weekend,so I take this time out to salute all our American soldiers that have fought for or country..

Thank You for your service..
My grandfather was a decorated American WW I hero.
He truly gave his life for his country.It is a miracle I am here today.

MaryB
05-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Next time I get to town will have to get the DVD, I have a 42 inch screen and a surround system with 100 watts per channel...

2wheelDuke
05-22-2015, 09:37 PM
Good movie, I just rented it from the cable company last night. It was easier than going out to buy a copy. I never made it to see it on the big screen, but I did get around to reading the book when I knew the movie was on the way.

Mauser48
05-22-2015, 09:51 PM
I thought it was good but im still stuck on Saving Private Ryan.

Clay M
05-22-2015, 10:03 PM
My grandfather was one half Cherokee Indian.. he died from injurys in the war when my mother was very young ..Wish I had the chance to know him.
He was fearless and fought with integrity and spirit.
The French gave him the highest medal of honor for what he did in the war.
He was left on the battlefield for dead, and my grandmother was a volunteer nurse.That is how they met.
He was never the same after the war and killed himself.

white eagle
05-23-2015, 12:59 AM
oh man sorry about your grandfather

doc1876
05-23-2015, 10:15 AM
Robert E. Lee to James Longstreet during the battle on Telegraph Hill.

“It is well that war is so terrible–we would grow too fond of it!”

swheeler
05-23-2015, 10:21 AM
I watched it last night, good movie.