PDA

View Full Version : Attention illinois residents

Bad Water Bill
05-10-2015, 02:39 PM
Illinois.carry is now listing GRASS ROOTS MEETINGS all across the state sponsored by Illinois State Rifle Assn and they are free.

Some towns and legislators are now moving to have our CCW removed and ANY town to be able to ban any and all so called "ASSAULT WEAPONS"of their own choice banned.

Now is the time for everyone to stand up and be counted.

TXGunNut
05-10-2015, 02:56 PM
Good luck to you, Bill. I have no doubt a few of our big city libs are watching this carefully. So far our state has been able to prevail over cities trying that stuff here in TX but we all know they'll try again.

MaryB
05-10-2015, 08:50 PM
Thankfully MN law preempts local gun laws so towns cannot pass a law banning any guns. Good luck on the battle!

bbs70
05-10-2015, 10:05 PM
Stuff like that is why I'm moving out of Il.:x

Iowa Fox
05-11-2015, 12:18 AM
The Illinois law makers should be more concerned about their 11 Billion dollar unfunded Pension deficit. Might be a good question to bring to light. Good luck to you Bill.

Bad Water Bill
05-11-2015, 05:43 AM
We have that here SORT OF.

When they were working on a new constitution for us Richie M Daly was on the committee that added Home Rule cities are exempt from pre emption.

Now a small town politician wants any and all settlements to enjoy the same privileges.

A friend had to take Chicago all the way to the U S Supreme Court just to own a handgun in Chicago (of course a Home Rule City).

We now have a CCW law here BUT the city and county have created so many "GUN FREE ZONES" some times it is hard to find a place you can safely carry.

All of the county forest preserves are GFZ and 10s of thousands of acres house hugh packs of coyotes,drug dealers and untold homeless folks camping out there preying on hikers.

The sight owners here have graciously permitted me to mention the Illinois.carry site but only a very small handfull of Illinois residents ever respond anything I post but I intend to keep on till I am ordered to STOP.

Count how many post here and you will underrstand just why we were the very last state in the nation to finally get any kind of CCW HERE.

DCP
05-11-2015, 07:24 AM
Bill

We are under attack here in IL all the time. It Sucks Chicago needs to be its own state.
We cant vote Dem because of this garbage.
On a positive note we may get suppressors and it was sponsored by a Dem, maybe there's hope

w5pv
05-11-2015, 07:37 AM
Bill,hang in there.You are doing more good than you think.There will be anti gun threats as long as there are liberals.