PDA

View Full Version : MP Moulds Customer Service

cainttype
05-03-2015, 08:52 AM
I am occasionally treated to customer service that is above and beyond what I have come to expect from even the very good vendors involved in fire-arms related industries. Miha, and MP Moulds, has recently been added to my list of those providing exemplary customer service.
I want to thank Miha personally, and to make members here aware of the outstanding CS that I have received from him in case they have not yet had the opportunity to deal with MP Moulds.

Harles Dawson
05-03-2015, 09:27 PM
I am occasionally treated to customer service that is above and beyond what I have come to expect from even the very good vendors involved in fire-arms related industries. Miha, and MP Moulds, has recently been added to my list of those providing exemplary customer service.
I want to thank Miha personally, and to make members here aware of the outstanding CS that I have received from him in case they have not yet had the opportunity to deal with MP Moulds.
I'll add my $.02 worth. I contacted Miha about a broken handle screw. I bought the mold used and didn't even expect any free screws. Didn't mind paying for them either. Miha sent me a half dozen at no charge. You can't get any nicer than that. Harles

Three44s
05-03-2015, 10:31 PM
...... and a very fine product in the first place!

Viva Mihec!

Three 44s

gtgeorge
05-04-2015, 06:07 AM
I too have to say that Miha stands behind his product which is of outstanding quality to begin with. If a problem arises he handles it quickly and beyond expectation. True works of art that you can rest assured will work as intended if you can get past the desire to preserve them as eye candy.

quasi
05-06-2015, 12:50 AM
I have over 20 of Miha's moulds, most of them H.P.'s. I cannot comment on customer service because they are all perfect, and were shipped very promptly.

Moonie
05-06-2015, 11:58 AM
I had an issue once with a set screw that had fallen out. My fault no doubt, I simply asked Miha what the size was so I could replace it, he sent me several replacements in a bag. GREAT customer service and amazing molds.

MtGun44
05-06-2015, 10:09 PM
I got a mold with a problem, he immediately replaced it, no questions
asked.

Beautifully made molds, super customer service.

Cadillo
05-08-2015, 12:33 AM
I had an issue once with a set screw that had fallen out. My fault no doubt, I simply asked Miha what the size was so I could replace it, he sent me several replacements in a bag. GREAT customer service and amazing molds.

For future reference, they can be purchased at a Tru-Value Hardware Store. I've had to do it. I took the mould block to insure that I got the correct metric size.

Oreo
05-08-2015, 02:22 AM
I've honchoed several mold group buys over the last few years. Every customer has been well cared for. Miha always treats his customers like he wants a reputation for perfection and integrity.

BK7saum
05-08-2015, 03:00 AM
I have about 20 MP molds. Had a problem with pins on a couple (which I believe Miha contracts out) and after a couple of pms for him to confirm I did have a problem, I received replacement pins in just a few days. In my opinion, Miha goes above and beyond to stand behind his products.

Brad

Minerat
05-09-2015, 11:52 PM
First mould I got from him was throwing over size. I offered to send it back. He said keep it and sent me a new set of blocks in the next days mail. Best CS ever. I now have 3 MP moulds a 413, a 431 and a 313 love them. Thanks Meha

I got a mold with a problem, he immediately replaced it, no questions
asked.

Beautifully made molds, super customer service.