PDA

View Full Version : PatMarlin?

WILCO
04-25-2015, 07:21 PM
Was wondering how he's doing? Any updates on production issues and are there any new products in the line up? I noticed he doesn't receive PM's.

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/eating/hamburger-waving-hello-smiley-emoticon.gif

Baja_Traveler
04-25-2015, 07:29 PM
Didn't know anything was wrong with him - just got my order of Roc-Dock plates from him a week ago - Quick turn around too, as he said he had to make them...

quilbilly
04-25-2015, 10:41 PM
Certainly hope to see him at NCBS.

Bad Water Bill
04-25-2015, 10:52 PM
I was wondering as well.

Seems like he is pretty much staying in the "GAS CHECK"section and not taking our mail.

Sometimes I let sleeping dogs lie. [smilie=s:

buckwheatpaul
04-26-2015, 01:04 PM
Just made a second order for RockDock....it is shipped and should be here this week.....been communicating with him through his email.....plus been following his PB checkmaker....I see it in my future...hope this helps....

mold maker
04-26-2015, 08:13 PM
He probably got tired of defending his time line to the "gotta have it yesterday" crowd.

Lonegun1894
04-27-2015, 04:33 AM
I've bought several from him, and while there has been a delay or two, it was never anything major. The only time I have been disappointed with a wait was when I had to wait for something "in stock" to be made, but even that wasn't as long as other items I have ordered from other places over the years. For what it's worth, even when there was a delay, the quality of the GCs made with his tools made the wait worthwhile. And I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the future.

2ndAmendmentNut
04-27-2015, 10:01 AM
I ordered a PB gas check maker around the beginning of the year. His emails were very prompt with questions about what sort of press I would be using, etc. I was quoted a turn around time (I forget the specifics) and the product was delivered within that time. Haven't had a chance to use it, but really nice quality looking die.

Lonegun1894
04-27-2015, 10:11 PM
You'll be even more of a fan after you use them.

gmsharps
04-28-2015, 02:55 AM
I ordered a 22cal pb check maker some time back and just received this morning shipping confirmation. He's a busy guy just be patient it's worth the wait.

gmsharps