PDA

View Full Version : Taxes done... Nice buzz going

ohland
04-11-2015, 05:16 PM
Gaah, went to H&R.. Found out that the US Army had turned off access to the old AKO mail entirely.... Thank goodness I made copies of last years taxes and saved to my laptop, otherwise it could have hurt.

Pounded down one Leinenkugel Honey Weiss before I started, and cracked the second open while slogging thru the adminitrivia part. Since I am a cheap drunk, two Leinies made it pretty painless...

God save me from REAL German beer, I probably would be under the table with two actual over 5% beers.... Which wouldn't be too bad.

Not too thrilled with ACA, they only got me for $48... They will be suprised NEXT year....

First time in months that I bought some alcohol... Something about courage in a bottle....

troyboy
04-11-2015, 06:00 PM
Good on ya. Fyi sitting in a hotel in another country missing America. On my 4th Scol bottle helps I guess. Best beer I ever had was in Munich.

MaryB
04-12-2015, 12:24 AM
So a pair of these at 8%... http://braubeer.com/bancreagie/ good beer, gotta get some for this summers BBQ

TXGunNut
04-12-2015, 12:31 AM
Just got in from the NASCAR race, taxes tomorrow. Sure would like to finish my mom's return, then I'll have a cocktail!

snowwolfe
04-12-2015, 12:59 AM
Move to Colorado and enjoy a really nice calorie free buzz that lasts for hours:)

waksupi
04-12-2015, 02:33 AM
Move to Colorado and enjoy a really nice calorie free buzz that lasts for hours:)

Yah, it's calorie free, until you add in the Twinkies and Little Debbies!

Wis. Tom
04-12-2015, 09:56 AM
I gave up drinking over 9 yrs. ago, but someone decided to use my SS number and file a tax return in my name, this year. It is times like this, that I remember why I drank.