PDA

View Full Version : Hillary is too smart.

ohland
03-10-2015, 07:22 PM
Gee... Hillary is just dishing out non sequitors. As I was in Afghanistan in early 2009, the guidance came down that _all_ government business was to be with government addresses. "I thought it would be easier" doesn't cut it with the security folks.

There was NO exception made. As a consequence, I was getting traffic for a few years after from a few Afghan businesses. With every rotation, all former government email addresses would change on the contracts.

It will be interesting who set up this server and who accredited it. I ga-run-tee if a system is not kept up with patches and releases, it may very well be cut out of the network. In the green side, loosing accredation is a star level issue that comes up on a briefing. It does not help your career.

Not sure if and when State went onto enterprise managed networks, but the green machine switched to the "no help whatsoever desk" enterprise managed system by 2005 or a little later. They have the ability to see if each machine is in compliance.

I wonder how Hillary's system handled a "man in the middle" attack? Not inferring a revenge on Bill for "what is is?" but where an attacker redirects routed traffic... As a nice suggestion, maybe this was set up to flood the adversaries with wrong info (I suggest that the truth would be as bogus). To make this as believable as possible, convict Hillary and send her to jail. Then at the end of President Palin's second term, Hillary can be pardoned, just like Bill pardoned Marc Rich. :happy dance:

JWFilips
03-10-2015, 08:31 PM
What do you expect from a Lawyer....Or is that a Liar....My spelling is not so good!

wv109323
03-10-2015, 08:50 PM
On the news Hillary said:
Server was Bill's and that it was secure.
She did not want to use two devices. One for government and one for personal stuff.
She turned over "thousands and thousands" of E-mails to be examined and released.
She just deleted personal stuff on Chelsea's wedding, her mothers funeral...etc.
The server will not be released to an independent party for examination.
What make me puke was an interview with James Carville and Andrea Mitchell.
James Carville persuaded Mitchell to say that the server was legal. Who is Andrea Mitchell to decide if the server was legal according to the law?

seagiant
03-10-2015, 08:55 PM
Hi,
Hillary is not "smart"! She is teflon coated!

DougGuy
03-10-2015, 09:14 PM
The most obvious part of it, was O saying he just found out about it on the news when the rest of us heard about it! I mean C'MON man jeez we are NOT THAT STUPID! Ok ok, this is just yet another part of the Hitlery and Obozo were up to the waz00 in illegal arms trading, and they covered this up and lied their way out of it, SO FAR, and this just backs up my original conclusion that she is running interference for him, the deal being ok you help US pull this off, see me through my 2 terms, and I guarantee your run for the orval office will be successful. So they come up with this plan, and her keeping emails on a privately owned "personal" server was part of the scheme of thnigs all along. Easy to get to, easy to control, easy to DELETE or SPOOF emails, I can see her now telling him, "I got this..."

Handloader109
03-10-2015, 09:30 PM
The bus is getting ready to run over Hillary. I don't think shell end up really running. She can't talk her way out of this one. Heck she sent notice to all state department employees that they couldn't use none gov email account.....

Cmm_3940
03-10-2015, 09:43 PM
Actual text of the Hillary speech:

Again, looking back, it comes to thank the international diplomacy. Either answer does discredit to a second phone, but at their personal emails from you. There appear to talk more about my work and legal protections, we mark the vast majority of step of high-stakes international community gathered in health, education, and deliver them to the two email account and his team are human rights are in providing copies of the Gates Foundation and putting the two separate phones and insight into Iran’s nuclear bomb and our assistance in health, education, and two logical answers. Either answer does discredit to the unprecedented step of this week makes clear, despite all of my private personal emails instead of advances in Beijing and respect that has never been made in the news today as the purpose of state for my work and obviously, it will take to government addresses, which meant they were captured and deliver them to have worked out of state, I responded right away and women’s rights, and my work- related emails from our assistance in the commander- in-chief in inboxes. No one voice that and his team are four years ago, this letter? There are human rights. And one has been better if I’d simply used a few questions about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my four years ago, this didn’t seem like an issue. Second, the State Department, because of the international agenda. I’m especially pleased to be born female. Yet as secretary of them. We went to government addresses, which meant they were trying to the department did 20 years as brightly today regarding Iran. The president and women’s rights, and obviously, it would’ve been a second email account, which meant they were trying to have worked tirelessly for my personal emails and then I will take a second email accounts. I and obviously, it did during my colleagues and we can disagree about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my private sector standing shoulder with advocates who have been questions about my work-related emails made in the time, this week makes clear, despite all of my personal emails — emails made public, and give us unprecedented access and for equality front and putting the recent letter from the letters’ signatories. Now, reasonable people understand that the time, this objective, and two email account and insight into Iran’s pathways to people can say that for our public servants at their personal emails instead of intense negotiations. Their goal is a matter in providing copies of state, I responded right away and then I am very proud of state for decades. Twenty years ago, this fight burns as the State Department. Third, after I will take a lonelier struggle. Today, we all this didn’t seem like an issue. Second, the time, this objective, and two decades since the State Department, because of intense negotiations. Their goal is a lonelier struggle. Today, we all of women and for decades. Twenty years ago, this remains the State Department asked former secretaries of asking that directly, and our public servants at the system at the 21st century. And one has to the full participation of advances in the State Department already had the time, this was allowed by the unprecedented step with the system at the vast majority of two. Looking back, it will take a matter in history to be work-related, which was a second email account, which meant they were trying to have been better time in providing copies of work- related emails about planning Chelsea’s wedding or my colleagues and I want to the 21st century. And one wants their government employees at the 21st century. And my emails went through a nuclear bomb and give us unprecedented access and legal protections, we all this important matter, but at their government employees at their government addresses, which was out that has to use two separate phones and declared with the best traditions of state, I said today, this important matter, but at the work that has to keep my personal emails made public, and preserved immediately on the purpose of two. Looking back, it will take a thorough process to ask, what was allowed by the best traditions of this week makes clear, despite all this remains the international community gathered in providing copies of asking that I look forward to the vast majority of American leadership. And one device for themselves. Again, looking back, it would’ve been questions about what was allowed by the best traditions of them. We went to use two logical answers. Either answer does discredit to shoulder with the department did 20 years ago. I would be simpler, and I knew that human rights. And my work-related emails and then I and women’s rights are four years ago. I know there have worked tirelessly for our public servants at the best traditions of state, and our personal email account and give us unprecedented access and preserved immediately on its merits. But the commander- in-chief in the State Department. Third, after I left office, the international diplomacy. Either answer does discredit to have so I responded right away and center on the unprecedented access and I left office, the midst of gender equality for decades. Twenty years ago. I chose not to accomplish this important matter, but I chose not there yet. As I said today, this important matter, but at the State Department asked former secretaries of them. We went to use my work- related emails and I responded right away and his team are women’s rights are human rights are women’s rights are human rights. And my emails — emails and legal protections, we can say that the State Department. At the midst of asking that there has to use two email account and deliver them to see. I opted for our assistance in health, education, and obviously, it did 20 years ago. I thought it would be born female.

(well, sort of. Can anyone tell the difference? :-) )

Rustyleee
03-10-2015, 09:56 PM
Can we find a jail big enough for all of them?

Moonie
03-10-2015, 10:16 PM
Her server has been security checked and recieved an F, and security experts are saying it was probably hacked in 2013.

lefty o
03-10-2015, 10:38 PM
guess who gets to pay for all this stuff, because ther wicked witch doesnt follow the rules. thats right, she aint gonna!

Garyshome
03-10-2015, 10:52 PM
She turned over "thousands and thousands" of E-mails to whoever wanted to read them, China,Russia, Iran........

Wooly
03-10-2015, 11:02 PM
Kind of funny. She helped crucify Nixon over the missing tapes & now has a similar problem.

Doggonekid
03-10-2015, 11:04 PM
The car salesman told me the car I was looking at came with dual air bags. I didn't buy it because I thought Bill and Hillary came with the car.

tdoyka
03-10-2015, 11:46 PM
The car salesman told me the car I was looking at came with dual air bags. I didn't buy it because I thought Bill and Hillary came with the car.

:holysheep[smilie=l:[smilie=w::popcorn: that was fuuuuunny!!!

MaryB
03-11-2015, 12:08 AM
Word is she deleted over half the emails on the server. All the incriminating ones!. The FBI needs to swoop in and grab it and restore the deleted emails(yes they are still there and can be recovered)

A pause for the COZ
03-11-2015, 12:18 AM
This should blow up on her. With the way these gov people like to cover their butts.
A email is sure to surface that was sent by her. Has gov business on it. Was not included in the stuff she turned over.

Ok so they knew that the German leaders phone was unsecured and could be listened too. But no one thought about our communications????
Not likely.

Oreo
03-11-2015, 12:18 AM
The FBI needs to swoop in and grab it and restore the deleted emails(yes they are still there and can be recovered)

That's a definite maybe.

LUBEDUDE
03-11-2015, 09:46 AM
The Clintons literally got away with murder in the 90's. This will be a cakewalk.

ole 5 hole group
03-11-2015, 10:17 AM
Word is she deleted over half the emails on the server. All the incriminating ones!. The FBI needs to swoop in and grab it and restore the deleted emails(yes they are still there and can be recovered)

I'm thinking the original server is long gone, never to be found among other crushed and burned items in a dump somewhere. I think there will come a time when she turns over a server to be examined and the libs will be saying ---- See nothing there.

dakotashooter2
03-11-2015, 11:06 AM
So here is a question. You are a government employee supposed to be on a government email with someone doing security checks on that email. Yet whoever is doing that job does not find a gov email for that employee and finds no communication whatsoever from that employee on the server. So who is the person that did not report this and why did they not report it? Yes Hillary is responsible but who covered up for her to allow it to get to this point?..............And since she violated policy and used her personal email for a majority of her government business why don't all records of activity on that email automatically become government property. There shouldn't be a warrant required nor should she be allowed to "go through" the emails to see and delete what is pertinent and what is not.............

nicholst55
03-11-2015, 11:14 AM
I work for Department of the Army. If I did what Hillary did, I would be unemployed and in federal prison. Just sayin'.

Smoke4320
03-11-2015, 11:16 AM
these are not the servers you are looking for.... move along :)

Don Purcell
03-11-2015, 11:54 AM
Hillary is a diversion. Sure, she would love to be POTUS but even the Democrat party knows she's too dirty even for THEM. That c@#t Elisabeth Warren, you know, the one that wants to steal your 401K is waiting in the wings but they don't want to trot her out too early lest more is found out about her. Just my opinion. It doesn't really matter anymore as this country is toast. Republican or Democrat the destination is still the same they just push the hot points to make you think there's a difference. Flame away.

dakotashooter2
03-11-2015, 01:47 PM
these are not the servers you are looking for.... move along :)

LOL She does seem to have that power over people... Why I don't know....but that is what makes a good con man.

gew98
03-11-2015, 05:23 PM
And it now turns out two of her peeps - especially that scumbag weiner'''his wife huma used their personal emails for OFFICIAL goobermint biznass. That whole drew of LGBT demoratz needs to be put under the jail. They are DOING exactly what they accused GWB of doing. Mind you they are and have been DOING this...hypocrisy at it's depraved best. Yeah she did the email thing out of "conveniance " . Let you or I do same thing out of "convenience"...and someone is out of a job and or being charged with a crime. And lord barky for sure knew of this...he and his lackeys in the WH are not that damn naieve , nor is the american pooblik at this point. Most transparently fraudulent do as I say not as I do goobermint ever. Oh and you can keep your witch doctor too !.

Hickory
03-11-2015, 05:41 PM
In an earlier thread I predicted that Hillary would become the next president, because of the excessive voter fraud that is out there.
I want to revise that prediction to this;
The democrat party and the news media will throw Hillary under the bus, and the Indian princess Elizabeth Warren will get the nod for the democrat slot for president, and the same voter fraud will carry her to the oval office.